Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration, Start Date. Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Online Ticket Booking 2023. Sri Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter From Baltal, History of Amarnath at https://www.jksasb.nic.in/ (or) https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices/
Amarnath Yatra 2023
With the start of the New Year, millions of Hindu devotees eagerly await the opening of the Amarnath Yatra registration in April. Every pilgrim is preparing for registration and medical form application to avail the great and holy pilgrimage of Lord Shiva. The precious occasion is planned by the Jammu and Kashmir government through Shri Amarnath Shrine Board. Amarnath is conducted annually from June to August, allowing millions of pilgrims to seek blessing at the Amarnath Cave temple in Jammu and Kashmir, India.
The start and closing dates may vary from (Ashwin) June or July, with the closing date being Sawan Purnima. This comes in the month of August, making it a fixed month of closing Yatra. The duration takes 35 days to 60 days each year based on the starting dates. Interested devotees need to seek the correct documents and complete their registration early to avail a slot. Registration is available online or offline based on preference.
Amarnath Yatra is a special and holy pilgrimage dedicated to Lord Shiva. Devotees travel far and wide for Darshan to Lord Shiva. The shrine is located in Bathal Amarnath Trek, a forest block in Pahalgam, Jammu & Kashmir; India Devotees will journey through two holy caves of Amarnath. The height is 3,888 meters, with a length of 141 km.
Pilgrims rest at night at various stops (temples or monasteries) to continue climbing to the holy cave. There is ample security making it an enjoyable pilgrimage for families. Though many devotees opt for trekking, one can use battery cars to move to and from Baltal. Pilgrims can only use two routes from Baltal, which is shorter and Pahalgam, which is longer.
History of Amarnath
The Amarnath Cave is estimated to be 5000 years and was established by shepherd Buta Malik. Legends believe Buta met a saint who offered him a bag of coal. However, when Buta returned to his house, he found gold instead of coal. Buta went to search for the saint and discovered the Amarnath cave.
Lord Shiva’s manifestation at the cave is also referred to as Baba Barfani. Lord Shiva is believed to go to the cave to reveal his secret to Maa Parvati, where nobody could hear about the immortality secret. However, as they proceeded to the cave, Lord Shiva left his vehicle at Pahalgam. Later he left the moon at Chanderbadi, 16 Km from Pahalgam.
As he journeyed, his snake dropped at Sheshnag. Once at the Mahagunas Mountain, Lord Shiva left Ganesha, his son and five elements at Panchtarni. He arrived safely; he burned all things near the cave. However, two pigeon eggs remained untouched; as he gave his story, the eggs hatched, and the pigeons heard, thus becoming immortal.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration
Step by step for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration
The pilgrimage has resumed after an extended closure due to covid-19 pandemic. The Yatra is estimated to start from June to August 2023. Eligible visitors can register through the https://jksasb.nic.in/onlineservices (or) www.shriamarnathjishrine.com
- Visit the Amarnath Yatra official website.
- Select the “What’s new” option and click the “Register Online” tab to continue.
- Enter the required details, such as:
- Contact number
- Enter the required details, such as:
- Review the details and upload the required documents.
- Select your preferred date and time from the page.
- Open the payment page and pay Rs. 100- Rs. 120 to proceed.
- Submit the form and take a printout for reference.
Offline Registration of Amarnath Yatra
Pilgrims willing to go on pilgrimage can visit any authorized bank such as Punjab bank, National bank, Yes Bank Kashmir Bank, SBI bank and more. The bank will help in the registration process and provide a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for easy tracking. Visitors are expected to carry four passport-size photos and a medical certificate from an authorized doctor.
How to Book Helicopter for Amarnath Yatra 2023
Steps to book an Amarnath Yatra Helicopter
- Open the Amarnath Yatra website portal.
- Select a route and click the helicopter Yatra category.
- Enter the date you wish to travel and the number of passengers.
- Next, enter the passengers’ details to continue.
- Check the charges and clear the payment.
- Download the Amarnath helicopter tickets for reference.
- Note the user must provide a medical certificate before booking.
Amarnath Yatra Medical Form
To access the Amarnath cave, all devotees must provide a medical certificate. The user must visit a doctor to get an approval letter indicating you’re fit for the journey. One should report any illness or health issue before embarking on the trip. Pilgrims must provide a compulsory health certificate CHO and four passport photos.
- Pregnant women and individuals with health issues cannot participate in the journey.
- All participants should be physically fit and take walks to prepare for the trekking.
- Ensure to drink a lot of water to avoid dehydration.
- If any sickness or symptoms arise during the journey, contact the medical desk.
- Suppose any devotee experiences high altitude sickness; they should go back to lower locations.
- Take carbohydrate drinks to reduce fatigue and prevent low blood sugar.
- When does Amarnath Yatra begin in 2023?
The annual pilgrimage starts from the month of June to August every year.
- When will the registration start?
Amarnath Yatra registration will start on 11th April 2023.