The Sabarimala Q virtual Darshan Token registration and online booking at https://sabarimalaonline.org/
The current pandemic situation (Covid-19) has affected many activities in India. The virus leads to a nationwide lockdown. Stopping major activities such as temple visits, business and education. In Perinad village Pathanamthitta in Kerala, the Sabarimala temple was affected by the lockdown closing for a long time. However, the Lord Ayyappan/ Dharma Shasta’s temple will finally open to all pilgrims. These happen under strict Covid rules set by the Travancore Devaswom board. The board will organize the Sabarimala Yatra 2020-2021. They have set up a medical hospital (near Pampa river) to cater for Covid-19 emergencies.
All pilgrims visiting the temple must provide a Covid-19 health certificate showing your negative. The devotee should test negative before 48 hours. The temple authorities have created an online website for devotees to book their Sabarimala Q virtual ticket. The temple opened its doors from 16th October to 21st October 2020. Applicants can use the link https://sabarimalaonline.org/ to book their tickets in advance. The Kerala police have implemented a new system to manage virtual Q details. The crowd management system is developed to provide safety for the pilgrims as they correct their Darshan.
Official Poojas and timing for Sabarimala Q bookings
How to Book Sabarimala Darshan Tickets Online (Q virtual coupons)
- Open the Sabarimala Q official website page https://sabarimalaonline.org/
- On the homepage, select either login or register, the system will show the options member login or sign up.
- For registered users, select the member login tab and enter your username and password to log in.
- New applicants will click the sign-up button and follow page instructions.
- Enter a registered email address and mobile number. The system will use the number to send the OTP.
- Next, enter a password and confirm using the same password.
- Enter the captcha code to validate the details.
- Now select the register button to complete the process.
- Suppose the user preferred the email address for registration. The portal will send an activation link click to activate your account.
- For mobile number activation, the system will send the OTP number. Enter the number to validate the details.
- Now you can log in using the username and password from the official website page.
How to search for Sabarimala Darshan Virtual Q coupon availability
- Visit the official website https://sabarimalaonline.org/ page, and the portal will show the above image.
- Enter the month and choose the time. You can select the options” at any time or a specific time.
- The portal will show if the time is available or open at a certain time. You need to book the ticket in advance to save time at the Darshan place in Pampa.
- The calendar will open and show all booked and available slots.
- The dark green slot shows the available dates. The time slots are indicated at the side of the calendar.
- Enter your preferred time and date, then confirm. The confirmation page will open; enter the required details to proceed.
- Enter your ID card and the number of Id’s then upload a recent photo of the applicant. Now select the book option.
- The system will show the user’s details. Click the print option, and you will receive an email confirming your booking.
How to reset your sabarimalaq password at Sabarimalaonline.org
- Go to the Sabarimala Q web page and open the login page.
- Enter the email id or mobile number used when registering.
- Select the “forgot password or reset password” button.
- The portal will send a link to your email or OTP to the mobile number.
- A new page will open, enter a new password and confirm using the same password.
- Enter the OTP sent to validate the details and complete the process.
Pilgrims should ensure to follow all guidelines to avoid disappointment when the visiting date arrives. Use the portal to learn all the requirements from the board and temple authority.