Now you can book at Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi (Official Booking Portal). Shirdi darshan online booking at https://online.sai.org.in/#/paidDarshanAvailability
The Covid-19 pandemic has paralyzed many religious functions in India. The Maharashtra Shirdi Saibaba temple is among the holy temples closed due to Corona virus leaving devotees stranded. However, the temple authorities have announced the opening of the Shirdi Saibaba temple from October 7th 2021. The temple management has developed advanced technology to help devotees book their Shirdi Sai baba Mandir Darshan easily. Pilgrims need to register and book the darshan through an online platform (https://online.sai.org.in/#/reopenaartiAvailability).
The digital move helps curb the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, which is still ranging globally. The governments, in collaboration with temple authorities, have enacted strict Covid-19 measures. Devotees need to check eligibility criteria set by the management. Note the temple will only accommodate 15,000 devotees daily. The temple visitors should adhere to instructions for the next seven days as they celebrate Navratri festivals. The devotee is expected to book the Saibaba Aarti Darshan in advance before visiting the temple. Suppose the pilgrims need accommodation. They should book the slots two days before the actual visit.
Every devotee needs to present an online pass to access the temple. There are several groups restricted from visiting the temple as follows.
- Children below 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with different illness
- People in age blanket of 65 years and above
- Anyone without the Covid-19 requirements.
The temple Prasad counter will remain closed as per instructions. The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Trust requests all eligible devotees to check temple details and booking using the online portal. The management will divide devotees into quarters of 250 pilgrims per hour. This will help the temple management monitor all devotes and keep the people safe.
Shirdi Saibaba Darshan Temple Timings
There are defined darshan timings as follows:
|Darshan||Timings||Cost per Darshan|
|Morning Aarti||4:30 am||Rs.600|
For Aarthi availability visit this link https://online.sai.org.in/#/reopenaartiAvailability
Step by step Shirdi Aarti Tickets Online Booking
How to Book Shirdi Saibaba Darshan Online?
To register on the portal, the devotee needs to avail the following details:
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Pin code
- Photo ID
- Identity proof documents: Aadhaar card, driver license, Pan card, passport, and voter card and ration card.
Shirdi Darshan Booking Online
Step by step procedure for shirdi darshan online booking
- Go to the Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust website portal https://online.sai.org.in/#/paidDarshanAvailability
- New users Should register using the above requirement to gain login details—however, existing devotees.
- Next, upload your passport photo and enter your details.
- Create your preferred password and renter it for confirmation.
- Read the terms and conditions
- Accept & Proceed to next option
- To verify your registered mobile number
- The system will send an OTP code. Next, enter the OTP to authenticate and continue. The user can also verify using the activation link sent on your Email ID. Click the link to verify the information.
- Go to the login page, enter the login credential to avail of the booking feature.
- Answer the security questions
- Ensure to answer with simple memorable answers.
- Key in the primary booking user and other devotees.
- Enter every devotee’s ID to generate the ticket. Note everyone needs to present the darshan ticket at the Mandir gate.
- Proceed to the payment section and clear based on the Darshan
- The system will provide an e-coupon or darshan ticket.
- The pilgrim should get a printout to show at the temple entry.
- Devotees should keep the set rules by the management. The temple won’t accept Prasadam or provide any to ensure everyone is safe. The priest will also stay isolated for their health protection. Devotes must sanitize, wear masks, and maintain social distance.
Can children above ten years visit the temple?
The temple management has set eligibility criteria for persons to visit the sai baba temple. They discourage children below ten years from visiting the temple. It’s advisable to keep children at home for safety.