Kedarnath Registration 2023: Kedarnath Temple, History, Seva, Darshan Ticket Booking 2023. Kedarnath temple opening & closing date 2023. Full details about Kedarnath Temple Donation Online given below.
Sri Kedarnath Temple is the most famous Hindu temple located on Garhwal Himalayan Region near Mandakini River dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is located in the state Uttarakhand. Kedarnath Temple is available for darsan to public only between April to November. This article gives you the details regarding darsan, accommodation, sevas performed, how to reach and others.
Devotee can reach Kedarnath Temple from Gaurikund, commencement point of Kedarnath. It is 22 Kms uphill try. Pilgrim who cannot reach on foot can go by using pony, mule, manchan or helicopter. To book the helicopter ticket use the following link https://heliservices.uk.gov.in/user/registration.aspx
|Name of the temple
Kedarnath Registration 2023
Kedarnath Temple yatra registration 2023 Booking Online: Kedarnath is one of the dwadasa jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. This temples located in Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. This temple provides Darshan to public in Kedarnath between April and November. Here is the procedure to book ticket online.
- Register in to the official website with mobile number, name, gender, Email ID using the following link https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/Auth/LoginRegister/Pilgrim_Registration.aspx
- Login to the official website using the following link https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/Auth/LoginRegister/Login_Pilgrim.aspx
- Select puja or path required on the date you needed.
- Enter the details of the persons accompanied with you if allowed for the ticket you booked.
- Complete the payment procedure using the Online Payment Gateways.
- You will get a soft copy of your ticket.
- Download and take a print while going to Darshan.
Kedarnath Temple Donation Online:
How to pay Kedarnath Temple Donation Online:
You can also donate to Kedarnath Temple though online using the following link https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/online-services/donate/donate.aspx. Also devotees can donate through online and offline. The following points gives you donation procedure in detail. – Open the followinglink to make donation directly in the office; website of Kedarnath Temple https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/online-services/donate/donate.aspx
- Select DONATE NOW option highlighted in the web page.
- Enter details like temple name, amount, name of the Pilgrim, mobile number, donation for, country, district etc. – Select checkbox if you need 80 G certificate .
- Enter CAPTCHA and confirm the booking.
- Make payment using Credit card , debit card, net banking or UPI OR Bharath PE QR.
- Then you will get receipt for your payment.
Kedarnath Temple Seva / Pooja Names & Ticket Prices
Sevas Performed in Kedarnath: This is the list of pujas performed by priests in Kedarnath during the presence of the devotee. Morning Puja ( Allowed persons – 5, Add on Person allowed – 2)
|Kedarnath Temple Seva / Puja Name
|Laghu Rudra Abhishek Puja
|Entire puja of the day
|Shiv Ashtottara Puja
|Shiv Sahasranama Stotram Puja
|Entire Evening Aarti
|Shiv Mahimanstotram Path
|Shiv tandav Stotram Path- Rs 1700
|Shiv parakhamastotram path
Sevas Performed to Kedarnatheswar without attending by the devotee:
The following link gives you the list of the sevas performed to kedarnatheswar without the presence of the devotee but under the name of the devotee.
Long term pooja for kedarnatheswar: The following list gives you the puja performed to Lord Shiva under the name of the devotee for ten years:
|Puja/ Aarti/Path Name
|Laghu Rudrabhishek Puja
|Entire Evening Aarti –
|Shiv Ashtottara Path –
|Rs.1690 and other/-
To know more about the sevas performed to lord Shiv in Kedranth follow the link below
How to Reach Kedarnath Temple?
One can reach Kedarnath by roadways or airways. Kedarnath can be reached by main cities of India like Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai. These places will connect to Dehradun through flight, bus and train. From Dehradun, you can easily go to Haridwar within 1 hour. From Haridwar, it may take five hours to Kedarnath trek at a distance 239 Kms and aerial distance of 123 Kms.
Nearest Airport – Jolly Grant Airport – 248 Kms
Nearest Railway station – Rishikesh – 228 Kms
- By Flight
Jolly Grant Airport which is at 35 Kms from Dehradun , which is nearest airport to Kedarnath . This airport is connected to Delhi with airways, roadways, railways. Taxis are available to Gaurikund from Jolly Grant Airport.
- By road – Gaurikund, commencement point of Kedarnath is well connected by roads from many places of Uttarakhand. Many places of Uttarakhand like Dehradun,. Haridwar, Rishikesh, Rudraprayag, and other places are well connected to Gaurikund through buses and taxis.
- By Train – Nearest railway station to Gaurikund is Rishikesh. Trains are very frequently available to Rishikesh from many places of India.
Available Facilities at Kedarnath Temple:
There are very limited facilities in Kedarnath. There is a HDFC Bank ATM available near the temple.
Accommodation at Kedarnath:
There is no accommodation available at Kedarnath due to its high altitude. Pilgrims can stay at nearest places to Kedarnath. There are many private hotels available at Sitapur (Near Sonprayag),
BKTC Guest house at SonPrayag and Gupt Kasi. Also there are many dharmashalas available at nearby places.
Kedarnath Temple Contact Details:
Help Line Number – 0135 – 2741600
Opening date – April 25, 2023 at 6:20 AM
E mail Id – https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/Default.aspx
History and Architecture of Kedarnath Temple:
Kedarnath temple was initially built by Pandavas which is one of the famous 12 jyotirlingas. This temple is constructed by Jagad Guru Adi Sankarachaarya which is located in Rudra Himalayan Region of Uttarakhand. This temple traces are appeared in the great epic called Maha Bharath. Temple is constructed with large grey steps. The hump inside the temple is in the form of conical rock with Shivling and a large statue of Nandi is stood infront of Lord.
Distances From Nearest Places to Kedarnath:
|Gaurikund to Kedarnath
|GuptKasi to Kedarnath
|Rishikesh to kedarnath
|Sonprayag to Kedarnath
|Sitapur to Kedarnath
Chaardaam Yatra: Chaardam Yatra is considered very scared. It is believed that, completing this Yatra makes the person’s life meaningful. Chaardham Yatra contains the following
- Yamunotri, Uttarakhand
- Gangotri, Uttarakhand
- Kedarnath, Uttarakhand
- Badrinath, Uttarakhand
This Kedarnath is one among the chaardam Yatra, which
Kedarnath Temple Opening Date 2023
April 25th, 2023
Kedarnath Temple Closing Date 2023
How many person can allowed for evening aarthi?
Evening Aarti (No of persons allowed – 3)
Guide on How to do Kedarnath Helicopter Booking 2023
For more & latest update visit this official website link https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/