Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Helicopter Booking 2023. Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking 2023. Maa vaishno devi Yatra online booking at https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/
Mata Vaishno Devi
Hindu devotees from different parts of India can now register for the Matra Vaishno Devi shrine. The temple is finally open and accessible to pilgrims after a long closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic. However, the shrine officials have set strict rules to help curb the spread of Covid-19. The chief executive officer of Mata Vaishno Devi shrine, the Jammu and Kashmir Board, and Kumar Jangid agreed to open the temple doors under strict rules.
Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking
The temple will accommodate 2,000 devotees, unlike before, where thousands of pilgrims were allowed to visit. The online registration process is on. Devotees can also book the helicopter for a fast and easy ride.
Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Guidelines
- The temple will only allow devotees with online registration.
- Children below 10 years, people aged 60 years and above and pregnant women are not permit to visit the temple.
- People with serious illness/ (co-morbidity)
- Applicants should use online registration only.
- Devotees should present their negative Covid-19 test for not more than 48 hours.
Mato Vaishno Devi Yatra Helicopter Booking
The helicopter experience is thrilling and offers pilgrims to see great wonders. The helicopter ride starts at Yatra to Sanjhichatt. The helipad is available in Katra at Udhampur Road, 2km from the Katra bus stand. The helicopter carries 5-6 passengers for every flight. Devotees can book the helicopter through the Vaishno Devi shrine board website page.The services are also available at other private companies. The user can opt for any company based on prices and comfort.
- The prices are ranged according to the trips, for a one-way fare from Katra to Sanjhichhat the price is Rs. 1730 per person. The price is double for two-way tickets, Rs. 3400.
- Children under the age of two years will get free rides but cannot get a seat. The parent or guardian should hold the child during the flight.
- Any taxes are deduct from the traveller’s side based on their location.
- Online booking is available on the Vaishno Devi Yatra website page.
- Devotees can also book helicopter services from other private websites.However, one should be aware of fraud.
- Parents should bring age proof documents for children below two years.
The helicopter services start from 8:30 am to around 7:00 pm. Each flight takes 8 minutes, meaning it can take many pilgrims or visitors per day.The Darshan timings are set to start from 5:00 am to 12: 00 pm and 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Devotee can estimate the right helicopter timings not to miss out on darshan.
How to Book Vaishno Devi Helicopter Online
The official web page link is www.maavaishnodevi.org. Eligible devotees visiting the temple should book the tickets in advance. There is an online and offline booking process to suit individual preferences. The offline booking is conducted at the Heli-Ticket counter. Applicants must create a user account on the website for the registration process.For booking, the user should book 60days before starting at 10:00 am.
The online Vaishno Devi Yatra helicopter tickets are referred to as Yatra Parchi. The applicant should register and start the booking process online. One should make their payments for one way or two-way tickets and get a printout copy. One needs to carry the copy as a proof document. The processing fee is free, making it the best travel channel for devotees. There are 1500 helicopter tickets per day. The applicant should book 60 days before the actual day. The system will close 4-days before your travel date.
Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking 2023
Step by step for Vaishno devi helicopter booking 2023
- Open the Vaishno Devi Yatra website portal
- Click the “New user registration” option
- Enter the required details to complete
The registration and get login credentials.
- Next, enter the flight dates
Choose the preferred timings on the availability chart.
- The page allows for multiple ticket bookings
(5 tickets) at the same time.
- Recheck your details and proceed to the payment page
Complete the payment process and download the Yatra Parch with the 48hours of the booking
- The website allows the user to cancel their tickets within 4 to 7 days in advance.
- The system will refund 50% of the amount paid and deduct the processing and cancellation fee.
- Suppose there is bad weather or any issue with your helicopter, the amount will be refund in full.
- Can I transfer my ticket to another person instead of cancelling?
No, one cannot transfer the ticket to another person. You can cancel and receive a 50% refund or book a ticket for the other individual.
- How long does the helicopter take from Katra to Sanjichhat?
The trip takes 8 minutes only, meaning 16 minutes to and from.
- Vaishno devi helicopter booking price 2023
Direct link: https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/helecopter_detail.aspx
For more details please visit this link https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/helecopter_detail.aspx