Shree Kukke Subramanya Temple Sarpa Samskara Pooja Online Booking. Sarpa Samskara Pooja Benefits at https://itms.kar.nic.in/hrcehome/eservices_search.php?activity=eservices&tid=21
Kukke Subramanya Temple
Millions of pilgrims gather at the Kukke Subramanya Temple, Karnataka, every year. The journey is marked by the significant and holy worship of Lord Karthikeya. The majority come for Sarpa Samskara Pooja, an exclusive and essential act of pleasing the Nagas Devatsa. The Pooja helps relieve the harmful effects of tampering or killing a snake in a devotee’s life. The pilgrim should visit and perform the rightful rituals at the Kukke Subramanya temple. This helps remove the Sarpa Dosha from one horoscope.
The Lord Subramanya is Lord Shiva’s son and is referred to as Lord Karthikeya. He was the protector of Snakes. Lord Karthikeya helped Lord Vasuki (King of snakes) and protected him from Lord Vishnu’s bird at the Kukke Subramanya temple. All Hindus believe visit the temple for the pooja to appease Lord Subramanya. If the devotee has ever killed a snake before, they should seek forgiveness to have a happy life.
Sarpa Samskara Pooja
Benefits of Sarpa Samskara Pooja
Individuals living with the sin (killing a snake) tend to have misfortunes in life. There are many problems in marriage life, career, and childbearing.
- Taking the Sarpa Samskara Pooja helps couples with fertility problems and childbearing issues get solved.
- It helps in healing dreadful diseases such as skin diseases.
- All men and women with marriage delays problems get help from performing the Pooja.
- After performing the Pooja, financial setbacks and lack of career opportunities are removed from the pilgrim’s life.
- It also helps remove the Sarpa Dosha from one’s horoscope.
Performance Sarpa Samskara Pooja
The Pooja is conducted every day except on Ekadashi, Dasami, Gokulashtami, Shivarathri, days with eclipse, and an annual festival day lasting 15 days. Note pilgrims shouldn’t perform the Pooja during the monsoon season. The primary fact being the Kukke Subramanya temple location is in the mountains. There are risks of landslides and accidents during the monsoon. Devotees can select any time besides the mention days.
Required Materials for The Sarpa Samskara Pooja
The rituals require all participants to wear decent clothes, which are acceptable at the temple.
|MEN||Men should wear a Dhoti|
|Women||Ladies/women need to wear a saree or Salwar suit.|
The temple authorities will provide pilgrims any other material for the Pooja. The pilgrims will pay via the temple counters.
Allocated amount and timings to perform the Sarpa Samskara Pooja
Pilgrims should book for the Pooja in advance through an online platform. The temple authorities require devotees to pay Rs. 3301/-.
The Pooja starts from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm, and 6:00 am to 8:00 am day two. https://www.kukke.org/en/seva_details.aspx
Kukke Subramanya Temple Sarpa Samskara Pooja Online Booking
Sarpa samskara is a great devotional activity done all over India. It is the activity carried only in few temples. Among them Kukke Shree Subramanya Devasthanam is most popular for this samaskara seva. The procedure to book ticket for this Sarpa Samsara Seva is as follows:
- Open the following link to enter into the official website to book the ticket
- https://eseva.kukke.org/sarpasamskara/default.aspx (or) https://itms.kar.nic.in/hrcehome/eservices_search.php?activity=eservices&tid=21
- Select Date from the calendar given
- Enter Devotee name, Address, Pincode, City, State.
- Enter Email ID, Phone number.
- Select an ID proof and enter ID proof number.
- Enter the captcha code given.
- Tap MAKE PAYMENT option to complete the procedure.
Instructions to book Sarpa Samskara seva ticket:
- Devotee should submit the same ID proof which is selected during ticket booking at the temple.
- The devotee details should be the details of the person who is performing the seva.
- Sarpa Samskara is a 2 days seva.
Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Procedure
- Once the pilgrim gets to the temple and checks in to their booked hotel/Satram.
- The next one should take a holy dip at the river Kumaradhara 2km from the temple.
- The men will dress on Dhoti after the dip and trek to the temple, 5km.
- The pilgrim will perform six Pradakshinams.
- Next, proceed to the temple counter and show the online booking receipt. The counter officer will provide a token number and ticket.
- Take the ticket and proceed to Sarpa Samskara Mantap and Aadi Subramanya Swamy temple.
- The male devotees will remove their shirts and stay in groups (8 groups).
- There will be eight priests representing eight groups; the prominent priest will conduct pooja.
- Once the Sankalp is done for the group, each devotee will get a priest.
- The devotees will sit at a designated place with seats labeled. The place will have a snake idol; two idols will be white flour, one towel, and flowers.
- Provide the priest a new towel to proceed.
- The pooja will be done at the four corners of Agni Gundam.
- The priest will take one snake and wrap it with cloth and drop it at the Homa Gundam.
- The first-day rituals are performed to give final rituals to the snake you or your family killed.
- The priest will also take the second snake and drop it in a different place to mark the end of day one.
- The devotees can take a dip or decide to visit the temple directly from the hotel/room.
- Wear the sacred cloths Dhoti and Saree and ensure your reach the temple before 6 am.
- The same priest will attend to the rituals to complete the second day.
- Now a Rangoli will be drawn in the shape of a snake with the six with flour balls.
- Next, you should perform three Pradakshinam to the snake idol and give the wheat balls to the priest.
- After this, devotees need to get the blessing from a prominent priest.
- Proceed to the Brahmachari seated in a row and take blessing from all as you leave the place.
- Next, perform the Pradakshinam to two cows outside Mantap.
- Now you can have breakfast at the dining hall.
- At 12 pm, go for Nagapratista to finish the Sankalp at the main temple.
- The pooja will continue, and the groups will receive a Prasadam cover containing coconut, dhoop sticks, and Prasadam.
- Ensure to take the Prasadam for 12 days before taking breakfast.
- Note you should not eat garlic, onions, and non-vegetables for twelve days.
Pilgrims can book the Sarpa Samskara pooja online website https://eseva.kukke.org/sarpasamskara/default.aspx or book at the temple counters. The process is easy, but one needs to book early to get a slot.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Timings
|5.00 AM||Kukke Subramanya Temple Door Open, Govu Pooja|
|5.30 AM to 6.00 AM||Ushakala Pooja|
|6.30 AM to 10.00 AM||Sevas by the devotees|
|10.00 AM to 12.15 PM||Madhyanna (Afternoon) Pooja Consisting of Kalasha Pooja, Panchamrutha Abhisheka, Archana, Mahanaivedhya, Maha Mangalarathi|
|12.30 PM to 1.30 PM||Distribution of Theertha Prasada|
|11.30 AM to 2.00 PM||Anna Santharpane (Free food distribution)|
|3.30 PM to 6.00 PM||Hannukai Seva, Mangalarathi by the devotees|
|6.00 PM to 7.45 PM||Nisha Pooja, Mahamangalarathi|
|7.45 PM to 8.30 PM||Distribution of Theertha Prasada, Closing the main doors|
|7.30 PM to 9.30 PM||Anna Santharpane (Night Meals)|
Kukke Subramanya Temple History in Telugu
- Who is eligible to take the Sarpa Samskara pooja?
Any Hindu devotee with a past of killing a snake should perform the pooja to help remove the Sarpa Dosha in their horoscope.
- What benefits does the pooja provide?
There are several benefits such as financial success, healing of diseases, and removing bad luck, especially for devotees with delayed marriage life and infertility.
- KUKKE Sarpa Samskara Pooja Online Booking portal
Direct link: https://eseva.kukke.org/sarpasamskara/default.aspx
- Kukke Subramanya Temple Sarpa Samskara Pooja Online Booking Direct Link
For more details about KUKKE Sarpa Samskara Pooja visit at https://www.kukke.org/en/seva_details.aspx (or) https://itms.kar.nic.in/hrcehome/eservices_search.php?activity=eservices&tid=21