Karnataka Dharmasthala Sri Manjunatha Temple. Dharmasthala Room Booking 2023. How to book rooms in dharmasthala online at https://www.shridharmasthala.org/online-room-booking/
Tech developers have continually innovated different platforms that ease daily livelihoods. Organizations and religious institutions such as temples can utilize reservation systems and booking solutions, thus improving efficiencies and security and payment services. The online booking system has reduced manual booking by visiting the website. It has brought multiple benefits through online presence and marketing growth, reducing human error, keeping business running, and improving data analysis.
The Sri Manjunatha temple, also known as the Dharmasthala Temple, is a historical, spiritual, and most beautiful temple with eight old centuries heritage, religion, and culture. The Dharmasthala is located on the shore of River Nethravati in Dakshin Kannada district, which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Besides Lord Shiva, as their unique in nature, there are Shakti and Dharma Daivas, Who are the idols and divine spirits of Lord Dharma like Kalarahu, Kumaraswamy, Kanyakumari, and Kalarikayi.
Pilgrims from far and wide visit for major festivals and events that occur in Dharmasthala temple, such as Festivals of lights or the Laksha Deepotsava while the Pattanajae Jatre, Diwali, Ganesha Chaturthi, and Navratri are conducted with great spirit and enthusiasm. In Dharmasthala, devotees have to follow the principles where men are allowed to remove their vests and shirts as they are prohibited from entering the temple half pants. Women are not allowed to enter with nighties cloth, and children below two years are not supposed to enter the sanctum Sanctorum.
Temple History of Dharmasthala Temple
From the history of Dharmasthala temple, one legend describes Dharmasthala as Kudum, a village name in South Kanara. Jain Chieftain Birmanna Pergade and Ammu Ballalthi (his wife) lived in Nelliadi Beedu’s house. The four guardian angels appeared in the form of human beings entering the house and searching for a place where Dharma was propagated and practiced. The angels were warmly welcomed and requested the Pergade to vacate the house.
After the Pergade acceptance, they move to another house and worship their four Daivas, namely; Kalarahu, Kumaraswamy, Kalarikayi, and Kanyakumari. The Daivas come back over dreams to Chieftain to dedicate and build the four shrines where they turned into truth. A Brahman priest conducted the rituals and requested Pergade build a Shivalinga next to the four Daivas.
Accommodation for Dharmasthala Temple
SHREE KSHETRA DHARMASTHALA temple provides all hospitably facilities and orients services for devotees. It has the best modern guest houses to stay after booking for a while, such as; Hotel Dwara, Hotel Keerthana Inn, Shesha Kuteera, The mist Homestay, and many more.
The pilgrims are highly treated and cared in Dharmasthala for the organization offering;
- Hygiene and cleanliness facilities
- A wholesome, hygienic meal for devotees
- Availability of utilities and basic necessaries
Dharmasthala Room Online Booking 2023
An online room booking in Dharmasthala temple
Online booking is assigned only for a few rooms at guest rooms where the pilgrim can use more rooms with the service of first come, first serve.
- Visit this official portal of SHREE KSHETRA DHARMASTHALA
- Select the date of check-in & check-out
- Press go button in the homepage
- Select your room category
- Pay online through debit card, credit card, net banking etc..
Conditions for Karnataka Dharmasthala Online Room Booking Services
Below is some required information to accept before booking;
- A pilgrim can book for three to four guests.
- The guest house authority is not allowed to make arrangement
- Guest house management reserve is responsible in case of any refund deposit
- The booking should be made in advance. The facility is open before to allow pilgrims to book 2 days or 20 days before the prior date of checking in
- The application should be made by people above 18 years.
- One can only book a maximum of 4 rooms at a time.
- The rooms are available for a maximum period of 24 hours after check-in based on the time made during booking.
- Booking time is open between 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- The booking cannot be revoked after making a reservation.
- However, for any emergency, the reservation can be cancelled automatically.
- The scheduled checking date cannot be changed after the booking.
- One should present a copy of the booking receipt. One should show the copy on arrival by printing confirmed SMS.
- Booking details and ID proofs are mandatory during the temple visit.
- A refundable security deposit is required to pay at the time of check-in, and in case of no damage, the amount is refunded.
- Any accidents, loss, and unforeseen damage are not the responsibility of the guest house authority.
- Booking Two days before the scheduled day of checking in is accepted.50% of the paid amount as advance room rent is refunded within a period of 20 working days from the cancellation date.
- Couples can use booking identification or proper id for their booking.
Principles on Online Booking Karnataka Dharmasthala
- Rituals, marriages, videography, events, parties, functions, and many more are not accepted inside the room.
- Nonvegetarian food, alcohol, and explosive stuffs are not allowed in the rooms.
- Blankets are provided only for the AC room.
- Room service is not allowed.
- Strictly pets are prohibited.
- Cooking is not accepted.
Dharmasthala Temple Timings
|Darshana & Pooja||06:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
12:15 PM to 2:30 PM
05:00 PM to 8:30 PM
|Abhisheka & Archana||8:30 AM to 10:30 AM|
|Thulabhara Seva||8:00 AM and 01:00 Noon|
- What is the time to visit Dharmasthala temple?
The preferred time is during the month of January to December.
Also read Kukke Subramanya Temple