New TTD Cottage Donor Management System (CDMS) online Login Room Booking through https://cdms.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD Cottage Donor Management Accommodation Room (CDMS) Official Booking Portal Login Process: Transforming from the manual process to digital might be challenging. However, the TTD management board finds the transition easy. Introducing a new digital website for the devotees. The website portal assists in temple information and accommodation online booking. The process has brought transparency and accountability to the board.
In the recent past devotees and visitors registered and paid manually. It was time-consuming for one had to book in advance. The CDMS system can accommodate more than 40,000 devotees. Tirumala Tirupati receives thousands of pilgrims visiting the holy temple. Here rich Hindu culture and spiritual nourishment are offered. The temple has many sites and can accommodate large numbers.
Tirumala Cottage Donor
The temple has many complex and cottages. Here they host devotees for somedays as booked. However, some of these cottages are donated by some devotees. If one contributes and offers and donation of 1 lakh rupees or even more . To build a cottage or any infrastructure development of the temple. They are referred to as cottage donors, they offer the finances voluntarily. The TTD management will in return offer to book a room for some days in a specific normal time. In real count, the TTD board has more than 60 cottages that host devotees on a visit. The booking process easy due to the introduction of the new cdms online process. Providing efficient services that are fast and transparent.
The TTD Cottage Donor Management System Online web process https://cdms.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/
Online processes call for login details, the devotee providing credentials to log in. However, the CDMS room booking process doesn’t require one to make any efforts. The login procedure has been simplified. The TTD board has retained all the client/donor information. The records come in handy for they can receive information directly through their mobile phones. The management uses the email address and mobile number to create a login profile for each donor. Using the https://cdms.ttdsevaonline.com/, the donor can access the declaration form. The forms provide verification details of the donor. If the verification process goes through. The login credentials can now be used by the donor for login purposes. Donors and devotees have access to the help desk in case of any issue.
Donors are encouraged to keep the credentials secret. This avoids misuse of the privileges attached to the devotee. Once they note a problem the can inform the support system. The cottages should be booked in advance to help the management plan. This helps to learn the number of donors or visitors attending each day.
How to Generate TTD Digital Passbook Online through tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Just follow these simple steps for Generate TTD Digital Passbook Online
- First visit this digital ttd passbook generate official link https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/donorPassbook
- Fill DONOR ID & Passbook number
- Press “Generate Passbook” Button
- TTD Seva Online Website will send login credentials to registered Email-ID
- After that login with credentials at cdms ttdsevaonline website
- Select Self Service for Existing Donors option in the side bar
- Fill, Passbook Number, Donor ID, Email ID, Donor Mobile Number,
- Select ID Prood Type 1.Aadhar card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport.
- Enter selected ID Proof Number. Finally press submit button.
- Your TTD Digital Passbook PDF will be downloaded with in seconds to you computer/ Mobile phone.
Types of Cottage Donor Management Systems
The TTD system offers different ways for donors. They can redeem their privilege in two ways as follows:
- Using the helpdesk
- Through self-service.
Donors using the helpdesk services are required to contact support. Call the number +91 0877-2263470 they can use the email email@example.com . This service is available for the account activation process and privilege acquisition. Provide donor name, cottage ref number plus information of you visiting the temple. For those intending to use the postal address, one should provide full details. If the donor has dependents he/she should also provide clear information. Have ID proof and mobile numbers, valid email address and physical address.
TTD board uses the donor’s information to create login details. They are to send a self-declaration form to the donor via email or mobile phone. The donor is to offer the correct details for the verification process to take place. Once all the information is verified TTD will send the login user details directly through the email.
The self-declaration process is easier and saves time. The donor will receive all his/her details from the board using a more convenient email. It doesn’t require many resources compared to the postal address method or the manual method.
How to Book Room (Accommodation) Through TTD CDMS Online Portal?
Process of booking cottages for applicant and dependents:
Booking a cottage requires few details and which one uses to login. The official website is open to all devotees. Below are the booking steps:
- Log in to the official TTD website: https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ (or) ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in
- A new page will open, left side of the homepage. here click on the option Donor > cottage donor option.
- Note the TTD website has two links both working https://cdms.ttdsevaonline.com/#/login
- Key in your username and password, which was offered by the TTD.
- The system will open and display a form, the user is to fill their credentials.
- Fill in the date of birth, name, registered mobile number, gender, id photo and id number, photo of the member. From the same page, one can add new members using the tab “add member”
- Due to the large number visiting the devotee should check on the available dates given on the Darshan. Now a calendar will appear on the page select the date you’re comfortable with. Note the dates appear with different colors, each color has different information. The green dates are availability dates while the rest shows the dates are occupied. From the same calendar click on the checkbox where you are to redeem laddu.
- Now select the date, time and give the number of visitors/members then click on the redeem laddu.
- A new page will show giving the list of added devotees the darshan and accommodation.
- You will get all the details and services also information about booking. All this should be three days before. Helping the TTD plan in advance.
- Before submitting recheck all the details then send the book request. The TTD board has a help desk in case of any problem
Devotees having problems can call the numbers +91 0877-226370 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org . These lines are open round the clock. The website also provides information on doing and don’ts at the temple. The dressing code and all that is required is also provided on the website.
Benefits of the TTD Cottage Donor Management System Website Portal ttdsevaonline.com
- The website “https://cdms.ttdsevaonline.com/#/login” is user-friendly and transparent.
- Saves time for devotees and management,
- The records are well-kept and the management can use it in creating login accounts for devotees.
- Accommodating devotees is easy and dates are planned well.
- Information is sent through email and mobile phone thus keeping communication clear for both devotees and board.