The Indigo Web Check in – Indigo Airlines Web Check in Guide Step by Step process of web check in indigo 2020 at www.goindigo.in
Indigo Web Check in
Indigo airlines care for its passengers, providing them with a convenient way of checking in. The process helps passengers save time and not queue for long hours. It’s a natural process that is conducted anywhere anytime using different channels. The Indigo airlines hold a 30%markets and stands as the largest carrier in India aviation industry. The airline provides affordable price flights making over 500 daily flights for both domestic and international trips. The airline finds favor among many travel agents who offer Indigo airlines chances to provide different services such as eCash for domestic flights. They also provide web check-in services to help passengers from wasting time at the check-in points at the airport.
Indigo Airlines Web Check in
Travelers can access the Indigo airlines website portal and follow the steps below for the check-in process.
- Go to the official Indigo website page: https://www.goindigo.in/web-check-in.html
- On the homepage, enter the reference number/PNR number, followed by the registered email and passenger’s last name.
- The page will display available seats chooses one then proceed. One can check in with seats already assigned to them.
- Read the terms and conditions on the page then click on the agree button. The page will show information about the dangerous goods and restricted articles; then, the boarding pass will be generated in a short while.
- Passengers with seat preference will have to add some extra amount. Now select other services and meals you would like to have on the plane through the Indigo webs check-in.
- Have all your legal documents such as boarding pass, photo id before leaving for the airport. The Indigo airline check-in process is available one hour before.
The Indigo airline web check-in doesn’t provide passengers with special requirements such as a wheelchair or stretcher. They also don’t offer check-in services for unaccompanied minors and guide dog for seat reservations.
Advantages of web check in indigo
- Indigo airline passengers don’t have to arrive hours before the scheduled time at the airport.
- After check-in, one can drop their baggage to the right area and then go for their security checks.
- Passengers have the right to choose a seat at the plane using the web check-in.
- For travelers without baggage, they don’t require any stamp from airline personnel.
Indigo Covid-19 Guidelines
The Indigo airlines started operating from 25th May 2020 and have set several guidelines to curb the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Use the Indigo website to get your boarding pass.
- Arrive at the airport 2 hours before to complete all security processes.
- Passengers have to download the Aarogya Setu app and ensure to fill the declaration form.
- The airline provides a safety kit, mask, face shield, and sanitizer at the boarding gate.
- Note travelers must use gloves and sanitizer for safety measures.
- Everyone must comply with the social distancing rule.
- Pay online for your authorized taxi during travel to avoid handling money.
Indigo Restriction During covid-19
The airline has a restriction for some passengers; all this are safety measure for the particular passenger and others.
- Travelers with aliments.
- Pregnant women cannot also travel during this epidemic time.
- If the Aarogya Setu form is marked with red on the status section.
- The flights don’t allow people to have newspapers and magazines.
- No food items will be allowed on Indigo flights.