AP E challan: How to pay AP traffic challan through an online platform, Paytm and know your AP e-challan / Ap police traffic challan status & payment online at https://apechallan.org/
AP E Challan
Coordinating and managing thousands of drivers and road users is quite hectic for the traffic department. Drivers tend to violate the traffic rules and sometimes lead to accidents. The Andhra Pradesh traffic department has laid down strict traffic rules for all road users. This keeps the AP state road safety for both pedestrians and passengers, and drivers.
Though the laws discipline drivers to avoid traffic violations, Mistakes keep happening. It’s challenging to follow up and manage the numbers. The AP police traffic department has introduced an exclusive e-challan online system, which helps traffic police generate challans electronically, thus avoiding manual processes.
What is AP Police E-challan?
A challan is a legal document designed for traffic violators. It contains details of the offences committed and the fine charged. It’s the violator’s responsibility to clear the fine within the set duration. The traffic department has the authority to charge or jail drivers who don’t honour their traffic challan. AP traffic police have for longtime issued manual challans. This introduced corruption and a lack of accountability in the department. However, the new e-challan online process offers the ease of fine payments and follow-up on the charges. It provides proper recording and transparency in the department.
How Does AP e-challan work?
The online system allows traffic police to conduct all traffic business electronically. The police takes a photo of the vehicle’s number plate and upload it on the e-challan system. The offender pays through the platform or authorized system by the AP traffic department. The online payment is applicable through the website portal or mobile app. The portal offers status check services, e-challan online payment processes, e-receipts and more. E-challan digital system contains the vehicle details such as number plate and car model. The vehicle owner information is also easy to trace through the system.
Pay AP Traffic Challan Online
How to pay online traffic e-challan in AP state
A traffic violation is classified under a different section. The challan is issued based on the type of offence. The rules classify some traffic violations such as driving without a license, wrong parking, riding without a helmet, over speeding and more.
- Open the e-challan website page via the link https://apechallan.org
- Next, key on the vehicle number on the menu.
- Enter the captcha code and click the “search” button.
- Suppose you have no challan against your vehicle. The page will show the “challan not found” option.
- If any offence is found, it will display on the page.
- Proceed and select the mode of payment on the page.
- Next, a confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How to Pay AP E-challan Online using Paytm
- Go to Google play store or App store and download the Paytm application.
- Install and launch the app to proceed.
- Next, go to the AP e-challan page on the Paytm menu.
- Now enter the challan number/RC number or driving license number.
- Select the “proceed” button and key in the amount.
- Chose the payment mode: debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet or UPI.
- Next, make the payment and wait for a confirmation message.
Note challans have a time limit of 15 days from the date of issue. It’s advisable to pay the fine before to avoid penalty.
Types of offences
- Over speeding
- Driving without a license
- Using a mobile phone while driving
- Using a vehicle without a number plate
- Driving before attaining the right age.
- Causing accident.
- Wrong parking
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Driving without vehicle insurance.
- Not following traffic lights.
- Overtaking in the wrong places.
- Using unroadworthy vehicles.
AP E challan Status Check
The offender can check the challan information through the e-challan website. It’s easy to check the challan status in the following steps.
- Go to the AP e-challan website page.
- Key in the vehicle number to receive the e-challan status.
- Next, enter the security code and press the “search” button.
- The system will open a new page displaying all challan related details.
Benefits of e-challan AP online system
- The portal offers accountability and reduces corruption cases.
- It’s a fast and efficient way of clearing traffic fines.
- The system helps in proper record keeping.
- It helps the traffic police follow up on the offender.
|AP E challan||https://apechallan.org/|
How can I receive an e-receipt through the e-challan portal?
The user needs the challan number, driving license number or vehicle number to access the challan details. Enter the verification captcha code on the page and select the download link to get the e-challan on your device.
Can a driver pay the traffic fine offline?
Yes, one can visit any P traffic police station and pay the fine offline by cash. The traffic officers will offer a receipt for reference.
Check AP Police Challan Status Portal