Tamil Nadu Srirangam Temple Darshan, Viswaroopa Seva, Quick Darshan & Pooja Timings 2022. Srirangam temple free darshan online booking at https://srirangam.org.
Tamil Nadu is the prime host of the famous Srirangam Temple (Sri Ranganathaswamy kovil). Pilgrims fromvarious parts of Indian visit the temple to honor Lord Vishnu also referred to as Ranganatha. The Srirangam kovil ranks among the best of Lord Vishnu’s 108 temples. Devotees are required to make online bookings before visiting the Sri Ranganathaswamy temple. This helps allocate the correct number of devotees to avoid congestion. This applies especially during the Covid-19 pandemic times.
Srirangam temple is found in Sri rangam Tiruchirapalli, in Tamil Nadu state. The temple attracts millions of devotees every year. To accommodate the large numbers, the temple authorities have designed simple online strategies. To handle the pilgrims, eligible persons should apply for Darshan tickets online. The temple has set a limit to help curb Covid-19.
Srirangam kovil has specified Pooja timings; the doors are open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm. The temple is beautiful and attracts visitors who wish to witness the fine Tamil architecture and Vaishnava temple styles.
Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple Darshan timings and cost of Darshan tickets
Temple authorities can modify the timings based on festivals or special days.
Srirangam Temple Timings
Viswaroopa Seva Timings : 06:00 to 07:15
|General Darshan Timings|
|09:00 to 12:00|
|13:15 to 18:00|
|18:45 to 21:00|
|Note: Pooja or Seva, Darshan Timings might change on festival days|
|Pooja Timings (No Darshan)|
|07:15 to 09:00|
|12:00 to 13:15|
|18:00 to 18:45|
Srirangam Temple Festivals
|Jestabishekam||June and July|
|Pavithrothsavam||August and September|
|Sri Jayanthi Oonjal||October and December|
|Kaisiga Ekadesi and Viruppan||March and April|
Temple Official Dress Code
The Srirangam kovil management requires devotees to have a decent dressing code while visiting the kovil. A male pilgrim should wear Dhoti on their waist, a T-shirt or a towel on the shoulder. For women, a Saree or half Saree with a blouse will do.They can also dress on Chudithar and pyjama and upper cloth.
Srirangam Temple Free Darshan Booking Process via email
- Eligible Devotees should send an email to email@example.com
- The email should contain important details such as:
- Name of deity
- Gotra Name
- The date you wish to visit and perform the Pooja
- Active mobile number
- The temple management will send the Pooja details and timings through the email ID. Devotees giving monetary gifts should direct the funds to the Sri Ranganathar Swamy temple. The pilgrim can request correct banking details to deposit the funds. Note that any amount credited to the temple is considered free will gifts for the best of the temple.
Srirangam Temple Free Darshan Online Booking
Ranganathaswamy temple srirangam Online Darshan ticket booking
- Open the Srirangam website portal.
- Ensure to have all mandatory details
Such as photo ID, proof documents like Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID and more.
- Use your E Seva login details to access the page
Next, fill Login Id [Email-id] & password along with the required information on the page
- The user can book 5 Darshan tickets for family or friends
if their IDs are registered on the page.
- Note the portal doesn't allow for cancellation of Darshan tickets once booked
Each Darshan timing is different based on the festivals
- The temple will have a separate line
For online booked tickets and other booking systems.
- At the temple entrance
The devotee should present a copy for Darshan.
- Get a printout of the ticket
For reference and pass it to the temple.
- The state government requires devotees to book their Darshan through online platforms
For more information login at https://srirangam.org/e-services/
Kovil Contact Information
Sri Ranganatha Swamy Kovil, Srirangam
|Contact Number||+91 431 -2432246|
|Yatri Nivas||+91 9486482246|
- What means of transport can devotees use to reach Srirangam temple?
Dedicated devotees can use three modes of transport:
1)By air 2)Train 3)Road or bus
For more information visit this link https://srirangam.org/