Marriage an official religious and holy ceremony is marked with happiness for both the bride and groom. In Andhra Pradesh couples get best marriage services from the holy Tirumala temple free of charge. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is a famous and holy place in Andhra Pradesh which receives Crores of visitors each year. Pilgrims come to worship, darshan and to perform pujas & sevas. Other different occasion also take place at Tirumala Tirupati.
TTD Kalyana Vedika, Tirumala Online booking tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Tirumala tirupati devasthanam Kalyana Vedika is a special marriage occasion performed at Tirumala (AP). Couples have their wedding solemnized here. They receive an official receipt for the darshan. The receipt is used to get their wedding certificate from the government registration office. Couples can book appointments before the ceremony thus avoid hiccups on the wedding day. The Tirupati management board has an official website https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/vedika. The couples are to make the bookings 90 days before or 3 days before using the TTD official website or the e-darshan counters.
Guidelines, Rules, and Regulation to follow during the Marriage Slot Online registration process
The TTD management has set rules and regulations for couples. They are to be followed and help guide the bride and groom before registration or booking process.
- The legal ages for the bride are 18 years and above while the groom’s age is 21 and above. They should have identity proof documents such as the photo Ids. The proof documents are given 24 hours before the ceremony. The couples should carry the original documents too.
- 10th class certificate (If Available)
- Voters card
- The birth certificate should be issued by the municipality.
- The bride and groom should be from the Hindu religion.
- Have the address proof documents such as Aadhaar card, residence certificate, ration card, driving license.
- The parents of both the bride and groom should be present at the wedding ceremony. The parents also need to carry the identity proof documents: Aaadar Card is Mandatory. voters card, ration card driving license, passport. The cards should have original documents for proof.
- If Bride/Bridegroom’s Parents was dead, Have to submit their Death certificate.
- Couples without parents are to bring guardians who have their Aadhaar Card (Mandatory) legal documents such as identity id: voter card photo id, ration card or license.
- The marriage ceremony can be done for a group of couples or a single couple according to the number of applications sent. Couples can check on the days at the registration and application form.
- The management will offer 2 people from each side of the couple to have free darshan together with the couple. The darshan is from the RS.300 darshan link. The guardians are to carry the original Aadhar Card proof ids for the darshan.
- The bride and groom should arrive at the Kalyana Vedika 24 hours before at Tirumala (AP). Note all the original documents are to be carried to help in the verification process. A receipt will be offered after the documents are verified.
- The confirmation receipt should be kept safely to help in the darshan and the marriage registration procedure.
- Partners going for second marriage are to present documents indicating divorce or the death certificate. The documents should be legal and from a recognized institute. The papers act as proof to show no disputes in having new marriage partner.
- A RS 50/- Room is provided For free for one day. but after the day TTD will charge payment for additional days.
Documents required for the Marriage In Tirumala Kalyana Vedika
Couples and the presents are to present original documents. The documents are often used for verification. After registration keeps the documents to give at the actual ceremony.
- Photo id
- Address proof documents: Aadhaar card, voter id residential certificate.
- Age proof: School leaving certificate, Birth certificate, Voter card.
TTD Kalyana Vedika online booking
TTD management has an official website for the couples to apply. The applicant will have to enter several personal details to complete the procedure.
- Navigate to the official TTD website page.
- The applicant needs to sign up for the first time giving personal detail. The user will fill the username and password to help in the login.
- On the homepage enter the username and password taken from the sign-up process.
- The system will open a new page indicating “service”.
- A menu list will open, check on the option Kalyana Vedika
- Clicking on the option a new page will open providing all the rules and regulations. Read and understand each guideline.
- After reading the guidelines the applicant has to click on the “I accept the above guidelines” tab.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Continue” button, a form will open, where the applicants are to fill their details correctly.
- The form includes time and date by which the ceremony will take place. The bride and groom need to check and confirm the date according to their availability.
- Recheck all the details ensuring all fields are filled.
- Click on the continue button to proceed.
- Note applicants have to be careful on the dates and time, once you make the appointment it cannot be changed.
- A confirmation message will send to the registered mobile number.
TTD Help Line & Customer Care Number 24×7
TTD toll free helpline number: 18004254141, +91-877-2277777 Available (24X7) For Feedbacks and Inquiries should be mailed to email@example.com. Whatsapp number: 9399399399
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (Official Website)
Tirumala Tirupati has a variety of activities going on and visitors can enjoy all the holy activities. With the help of official website applicants or visitors to the holy temple. Have chances to book and view all the significant features at the temple. https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in, https://ttdsevaonline.com & http://www.tirumala.org is the official websites.
TTD Tirumala Temple Dressing code
Visitors need to be careful about their dressing code when visiting the tirumala balaji temple. Note the place is holy and more religious, devotees are expected to at best behavior. The dressing code process was introduced by the TTD management. Introducing the traditional clothing concerning the temple and Lord Sri Venkateshwara Swamy (Balaji). This was in the year of 2013 before dressing was not emphasized on as the pilgrims doing the Arjitha Sevas. The dressing code theme extended to the VIP pilgrims who seek a break darshan & Rs.300/- Darshan of the holy Lord Sri Venkateshwara Swamy.
Men dressing code
- A dhoti with an upper cloth
Women dress code
women preferred dressing code is the:
- Half-saree and blouse
- Churidar with pyjama plus an upper cloth.