Shirdi Sai Baba Aarti tickets online booking procedure. Sai baba temple Shirdi Kakad arthi, Madhyahna arthi, Sandhya arthi, Shej Arthi tickets advance booking through online.sai.org.in
Shirdi, Ahmed Nagar district, Maharastra is famous for the temple of Sadguru Shri Sainath Maharaja. Sai Baba is one of the greatest saints in India who is worshipped as incarnation of gods Brahma, Vishnu, Eshwar. The meaning of SAI is referred as Sakshaat Ishwar (Absolute God). Most of the people considered Baba as preacher of good. things and made people to realise the supreme truth by his every word and action. Baba had united all religions and taught about the Universal religion of Love. people all over India goes to Shirdi to get the darshan of SADGURU with lots of respect and devotion.
Shirdi Aarti Tickets Online Booking
The opportunity to get the darshan of Baba during Aarti had became very easy by the online booking facility. The following is the simple procedure to book the tickets and get the darshan of Baba and pray god by singing aarti song. The procedure is to get the tickets, you should register your email ID as Sai devotee in the official website.
How to book Shirdi Aarti tickets online?
- Open the official website of Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Trust using the link https://online.sai.org.in/
- Select “Online Services” shown at the top of the home page.
- If you are already a member of trust i.e., Sai devotee you can directly logon to the site by entering your registered email Id and password.
- Next choose Aarti option in the services column.
- Enter the details.
- Select the date from the calendar. The dates marked with Green are only Available for booking, Red are Unavailable.
- Color Indication
- Red Unavailable
- Green Available
- Grey Not Applicable
- Orange Selected
- After selecting the date with green color, you need to select the type of aarti. It shows you the tickets available for each type of Aarti. If the tickets are unavailable for particular aarti, website does not show you that type.
- Enter number of Persons (Male, Female, Child)
- Next amount to be payed is shown.
- Enter primary devotee details like Name, Age, Gender, Photo ID Proof, ID card number, photo.
- Select Login option.
- Next you need to complete the procedure by entering any other details if asked, amount payment etc.
- You can pay the amount using credit card or debit card or online banking.
- Next download your ticket and carry its hardcopy while going to the aarti.
Sai sansthan aarti online booking
|Article Name||Shirdi Aarti ticket booking Online|
|Temple||Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir, Shirdi|
|Administrative Body||Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi|
|Place||Shirdi, Maharastra, India|
|Mode of Booking||Online & Offline|
|Contact||(02423)-258500 P.R.O, (02423)-258777|
Instructions to book aarti tickets
- Only 10 persons are allowed per booking and 4 children.
- Children below 12 years age do not need a ticket. Its absolutely free.
- Amount for each person is Rs. 400/-
- Person on whose name ticket booked should be present at darshan along with ID proof and acknowledgment.
- With our registration of devotee, you can only know the availability of darshan, aarti tickets and accommodation.
Photo ID proofs allowed:
The following Photo ID proofs are allowed while booking a ticket.
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- PAN card
- Driving license
Aarti at Sai Baba temple:
At Sai Baba temple, devotees pray the saint SaiBaba with different poojas, archanas, aarti etc. During the time of aarti, devotees pray guru with different songs written by great devotees of Baba.There are different types of aarti performed at Shirdi Baba temple at different intervals. 4 Aartis at temple from morning to night are.
Shirdi Sai baba Temple Harathi (Aarti) Timings 2020
|Aarthi Name||Performing Time|
|Kakad Aarthi||04.30 AM Morning|
|Madhyahna Aarthi||12.00 PM Afternoon|
|Sandhya (Dhoop) Aarthi||06.30 PM Evening|
|Shej Aarthi||10.30 PM Night|
Daily Programmes at Sai temple, Shirdi:
Different programmes are held at the temple from morning to evening. The time varies with the programmes. But some programme timings are fixed. Those timings are as shown below.
The following table gives you the list of main programmes from opening to closing time of the temple.
|4:00 A.M||Sai Baba temple opening time|
|4:30 A.M||Kakad Aarti|
|5:05 A.M||Mangal Snaan at mandir|
|5:40 A.M||Darshan begins|
|11:30 A.M||Dhuni Pooja|
|12:00 Noon||Madhyahna Aarti|
|4:00 P.M||Pothi (Devotional study)|
|6:00 P.M to 7:00 P.M||Dhoop Aarti (Sandhya Harathi)|
|8:30 P.M||Cultural programmes|
|10:30 P.M||She Aarti|
|11:15 P.M||Sai Baba temple closing time|
Also darshan will be stopped during and before 30minutes of aarti. This is to make arrangements for aarti. Those timings are during afternoon Aarti 11:15 A.M to 1:00 P.M. During Evening Aarti 30minutes before aarti starts during Night Aarti 10:00 P.M.
Registration process at Sai Baba Sansthan Trust
- Open the official website using the link https://online.sai.org.in/
- Select Online services.
- Select “Register” option.
- Enter your details like Name, Mobile number, date of Birth, Gender, Address, City, State, PIN code, photo ID proof, Photo ID card number etc.
- Enter User name, password of your choice to use your account whenever you needed.
- Before continuing the procedure read the terms and conditions by selecting the letters shown in red letters.
- If you agree with them, Accept the terms and conditions by selecting the box.
- Select continue option.
- Then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email ID registered for verification.
- You should enter the OTP to complete the procedure.
- Remember the user name and password for future login.