2023 Thirunallar Kovil Online Registration and Ticket booking process & thirunallar saneeswaran temple: Thirunallar Temple Darshan, Ticket & Seva Booking online at https://thirunallarutemple.org
The Thirunallar Temple, also Dharbaranyeswarar Temple, is a famous dwelling of Lord Shiva (Lord Shri Dharbaranyeswarar). Devotees in Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu state get the privilege to host thousands of devotees from in and outside India visiting the temple. Thirunallar Temple is situated in Thirukoodalaiyathoor, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, India. It’s an ancient monument for the Navagraha temples in TN State. To date majority of visitors refer to Thirunallar as Shani Navagrahasthalam.
Thirunallar Temple Darshans and Sevas
Pilgrims from various parts of the country make appointments to visit Thirunallar Kovil for different Darshan and Sevas. The temple is open to all, allowing visitors to pay homage and worship easily. However, due to Covid-19 Pandemic, most public places, including temples, were shut down. Thirunallar temple was closed but reopened later. Temple authorities set strict rules to govern all activities and curb Covid-19 spread.
- Visitors need to take temperature checks before entering the temple.
- Everyone must have a face mask and maintain social distance inside and outside the temple.
- Anyone who has Covid-19 shouldn’t visit the temple.
- The temple has a new online platform for Darshan tickets.
- Pilgrims need to sanitize regularly.
- Interested visitors can check the ticket rates from the official portal.
- Individuals with cold or flu symptoms shouldn’t visit the temple.
Though Covid-19 has subsided in many countries globally, it’s advisable to adhere to the rules for safety. To access Thirunallar Temple, users can register and book Darshan tickets online. There are various ticket prices for special entry Rs.1000, Rs.600 for express, and Rs. 300 for quick entry tickets.
Thirunallar Kovil Online Registration 2023
- Visit the Thirunallar Temple official website via the link https://thirunallarutemple.org/
- Go to the homepage menu, and select the “new user” button to start the registration process.
- Next, enter your active email ID, name, and preferred password.
- Proceed to personal details:
- Mobile number
- Pin code.
- Open the Pooja option, and enter the required details like Zodiac sign, star, and Gotra.
- Review the details; if okay, press the submit button to complete the registration.
Thirunallar Temple Online Ticket Booking 2023
Steps to book Sani Peyarchi Darshan online
Eligible devotee can book their Darshan online after registering their details.
- Go to the Thirunallar Temple website page www.thirunallarutemple.org
- Select the “Sani Peyarchi Darshan” tab to open a new page.
- Proceed to the Thirunallar Temple Sani Peyarchi online section and press the “paid Darshan” option.
- Enter the amount and select the Darshan date on the calendar.
- Available slots will show in green color while red boxes represent booked days.
- Next, fill in the Darshan form with the following details:
- Aadhaar number
- Date of birth
- Darshan amount
- Date of Darshan.
- Recheck the details and press the submit button.
- The system will display the e-ticket details on the screen.
Thirunallar Temple Timings
The temple is open early and closes in the evenings giving every devotee chance to visit and worship. One can select a preferred time based on their needs.
Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple Darshan Timings
|Sunday||06.00 am to 12.30 pm||05.00 PM to 08.00 PM|
|Monday||06.00 am to 12.30 pm||05.00 PM to 08.00 PM|
|Tuesday||06.00 am to 12.30 pm||05.00 PM to 08.00 PM|
|Wednesday||06.00 am to 12.30 pm||05.00 PM to 08.00 PM|
|Thursday||06.00 am to 12.30 pm||05.00 PM to 08.00 PM|
|Friday||06.00 am to 12.30 pm||05.00 PM to 08.00 PM|
|Saturday||06.00 am to 12.30 pm||05.00 pm to 09.00 PM|
Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple
Available Pooja at the Thirunallar Temple
|Pooja||Indian Rupees||USD $|
Ticket Prices in Thirunallar Saneeswaran Kovil
|Ashtotara Archana (All Saturday)||Rs.1000|
|Abhishekam and Sahasra Namarchana only Sani Bhagavan||Rs.300|
|Navagraha Shanti Homam||Rs.3000|
|Navagraha Shanti Homam||Rs.13000|
|Postal Charges for Sending Archana prasadam||Rs.30|
Near Temples of Saneeswara Baghawan Kovil Thirunallar
- Sri Nala Narayana Perumal Temple
- Sri Nala Vinayagar Temple
- Sri Sannathi Vinayagar Temple
- Sree Seethaladevi Mariamman Temple
- Shri Pidariamman Temple
- Sri Ayyanar Temple
- Shree Anandha Vinayagar Temple
- Sri Angalamman Temple
- Sree Mazhai Mariamman Temple
Temple Contact Details
Devotees can use the following contact details to request different temple details:
Sri Dharbaranyeswaraswamy Devasthanam, Sri Saneeswara Baghawan Temple Thirunallar Official website
Is Thirunallar temple open to the public?
Yes, the temple authorities have allowed devotees to visit the temple anytime. However, visitors need to observe the Covid-19 guidelines.