Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar Temple: Holy temple to help solve obstacles in marriages. Thirumanancheri kalyanasundareswarar shiva temple Pooja Details & Thirumanancheri Temple Timings given below.
Successful and happy marriage life is everyone wish. Many people hope for the best partners and blessed children. However, due to natural or life obstacles, some people don’t get the privilege of early marriage or staying with their partners for their entire life. To nullify the obstacles, many people from various parts of India and the world visit the Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar temple to attain marriage blessing. The majority of married couples can testify of the success they have achieved from visiting the holy temple. It’s believed that individuals experiencing delayed marriages, divorce, and other marriage issues can get the blessing and lead a better life.
About Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar Temple
Thirumanancheri Temple of Marriage:
The Thirumanancheri temple is referred to as the land of marriage, where the word Thirumanam means marriage in the Tamil language. It is located in a holy and famous village in Nagapattinam district in Tamil Nadu.The temple receives thousands of visitors seeking marriage blessings to overcome different obstacles such as delayed marriage. The Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar temple is the dwelling place of Lord Shiva and his beautiful wife Uma (Parvati).
Devotees worship Lord Shiva as Kalyanasundareswarar and his wife Uma Parvati as Kokilaambal. Visitors receive special pooja to allow marriage blessing good family and partner. Once the devotee receives a partner, they should visit the temple to return the Prasatham to the temple pond.
Lord Shiva and Uma (Goddess Parvati) History and Attachment to Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar Temple
Long ago, Goddess Parvati presented a request for Lord Shiva to have a wedding on earth. She expressed her wish while they were playing dice. However, the two had a great argument which made Goddess Parvati descend to Earth. Parvati took the form of a cow and settled in Komal. Goddess Parvati has Brother Lord Vishnu, who also descended as a cow herder to protect his sister from any harm.
At the holy fire of Rishi Bharata Muni, the curse on Parvati was reversed and she turned to her original form at Kuthaalam.The Goddess Parvati bathed at the River Cauvery and lived with Sage Bharatha as his daughter. After some time, Sage Bharatha gave a request to Lord Shiva to marry Parvati. This makes the shrine a special place since Lord Shiva, and Parvati had their beautiful wedding here.
The shrine also holds other great stories about Manmadhan, who is the archetype of love.To drive love in the heart of Love Shiva. He threw an arrow while Lord Shiva was praying and meditating. Lord Shiva got angry and burnt Manmadhan to ashes. This brought sorrow to his wife Sati when she learned about the action. Rati begged Lord Shiva to forgive and bring Manmadhan back to life. Lord Shiva accepted the request and raised Manmadhan back to life in the same shrine. Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar temple is available even for disabled people. Everyone can get a perfect match besides the physical appearance.
How to Reach Thirumanancheri Temple
Means of transport to Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar temple
Visitors can access the temple by air, train, or bus.
|Individuals using air travel should use Trichy, its national and international airport, and an easy way to reach the temple.
|Kumbakonam town has a train station making it the best way to connect to Tamil Nadu.
|The road is the most convenient way to connect to the shrine. The bus station is very near and provides quick connectivity to buses, cabs, and taxis.
Thirumanancheri Temple Poojas
- The pilgrims offer milk Payasam to Mangala Raghu for Putra Bhagyam on no moon day.
- Devotees will also perform Thiru Kalyanam at Chithirai.
- On the 1st day of Tamil month, the priest will perform Abhishekam in Pradosham timings.
- The special Abhishekam and Umamaheswara Homam will be conducted for the Kalyana Sundara at Sankatahara Chaturthi and Poosa Nakshatra days.
Thirumanancheri Temple Timings
- The Morning pooja start from 6:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Evening rituals start from 3:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- For Astottaram and Sahasra Namarchana it will start from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
Special Homams at the Temple
There are several Homams one can perform at the temple due to marriage obstacles.
- Swayamvara Kala Parvathi homam
All obstacles and problems are removed from the marriage.
- Uma Meheshwara homam
Removes problems for the husband and wife (couples relationship). It will prevent divorce and solidify the marriage.
- Poosa Nakshathra homam
The temple will conduct Poosa Nakshathra every month to help remove any issues in the devotee’s life. The pooja helps both married life and acquiring material.
- 5 Ghee lamps
- Betal leaves
- Two garlands
- Two coconuts.
Worshiping Process at The Kalyanasundareswarar Temple
- The respective devotee should book a ticket and also provide the required items.
- Once you enter the temple, pray for SelvaGanapathy.
- Next, lit the 5 Ghee lamps at the lamp deck, which is opposite SelvaGanapathy shrine.
- Proceed to the marriage prayer hall and worship Kalyanasundarar and Kokilambal.
- The ritual or pooja is performed, and the garland is returned to the devotees who came for the Parihara archana.
- Next, the devotee should take Darshan of Sri Mangala Raghu Bagwana and Goddess Ambal.
- Now circulate the temple once and pray to Kodimara Vinayagar to complete the Darshan.
- When the pilgrim goes home the next day (morning), one should take birth in the morning.
- Next, prepare lemon juice and dilute with some water, don’t use any sugar or salt.
- Now lit the lamps at the pooja room and wear the garland, then pray.
- After praying, put the garland in a perfect yellow cloth bag.
- On the next day forward, the devotee should apply the holy ash, turmeric, and KumKum.
- Once the devotees perform their wedding, they should go back to the temple with their spouse to return the garland.
What is Sri Thirumanancheri Kalyanasundareswarar temple known for in Tamil Nadu?
Devotees from different parts visit to worship and seek Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati on marriage issues. People with delayed marriages, divorce, and other problems will get help from the temple.
Thirumanancheri which district?