Tirumala Pushpayagam 2023 Seva Tickets Online Booking. TTD pushpayagam seva tickets price at Tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
October and November depict the floral months in the Hindu calendar. Devotees from in and outside India are excited to celebrate the beautiful flower festival in honor of Lord Sri Venkateswara in Tirumala. The Pushpa Yagam Seva is a unique annual festival where pilgrims bring tonnes of flesh flowers. Pushpa Yagam Seva is conducted after the Brahmotsavams during the asterism (group of stars) of Sravanam. The process occurs during the birth start of the famous Lord Sri Venkateswara. Pushpa Yagam comes in the month of Krittika, which is October or November. Millions of pilgrims come together to offer fresh flowers, making it a colorful celebration.
First, the devotees conduct the Ankurarpanam after the daily pujas. The ceremony takes place as Sri Malayappa Swami, Sridevi, and Bhudevi sit on an exclusive golden platform. The temple priest proceeds with the Tirumanjanam offering to the Utsava Murtis ritual, which involves many different flowers. Devotees and priests later have processions, which are part of the ritual. Pushpa Yagam Seva
TTD Pushpayagam Seva
Reasons for performing Pushpa Yagam Seva
Hindu pilgrims strongly believe in the Pushpa Yagam Seva and ensure to honor the celebration every year. Devotees book their Seva tickets with Rs. 700 to join the unique and holy ceremony. Pushpa Yagam is done to help save the earth from disasters such as quakes, cyclones, epidemics, and pandemics. The pilgrims perform the rituals to please the Lord Sri Venkateswara to save humanity, flora, and fauna (ecosystem) from different calamities.
Flowers for Pushpa Yagam
Devotees dedicate themselves to present the best and most colorful flowers for the Pushpa Yagam seva. They bring more than seven (7) tonnes of different (18) traditional and ornamental flowers. People provide flowers like:
Evening flower procession
The flowers are placed on the Deities until they reach the chest. The Archana of various flowers is done, and when the flowers get to the chest level, they are removed. The devotees conduct the pushaarchana. The Archana are carried twenty times (20), while the Harathi is done on a grand scale. Pilgrims should participate in the ritual as it helps remove all bad omens or issues acquired in the past life. After the ceremony, they get a peaceful, happy and prosperous life.
Tirumala Pushpayagam 2023 Ticket Book Online
Booking for Pushpa Yagam Seva
The TTD authorities manage the temple and also help provide Seva tickets through the official website. Devotees can book and pay for any Seva through the TTD website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/sevaCal. They can check for the Pushpa Yagam Seva and make a booking in advance. The Seva ticket amount is Rs. 700 and can be availed online.
How to Book Tirumala Pushpayagam Seva Tickets Online
Steps for Tirumala Pushpa ticket booking
- Go to the official TTD website page link
- Open the homepage and fill in the required information to avail login details.
- The system will send the username and password to your registered email ID.
- Use the details to log in and check various Seva booking services.
- Select “Srivari Seva” option
- Go to the available dates and choose the month and year to get the availability.
- Next, enter the number of tickets you need.
- Enter your photo ID and mandatory card details.
- Recheck the information and proceed to the payment page.
- Note there are multiple Seva on the site choose the Pushpa Yagam Seva and enter the correct amount (Rs. 700).
- After completing the payment using your preferred mode, the system will send your receipt to the registered email ID.
- The user can print it for reference.
- Ensure to carry proof documents during the temple/ritual day.
TTD pushpayagam seva tickets price
How much is Pushpa Yagam Seva?
The Seva is affordable and requires Rs. 700.
When is Pushpa Yagam Seva conducted?
The ritual is an annual festival in October or November.
Tirumala pushpayagam performing time?
08.00AM to 09.00AM