Tirumala Seva Lucky DIP Results 2021. TTD electronic lucky dip register online for the Arjitha Seva booking through Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams official seva booking website ttdsevaonline.com (or) https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
TTD Lucky Dip
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board has officially started issuing the TTD electronic lucky dip for arjitha seva tickets. The TTD board is releasing the Arjitha Seva randomly to applicants who get open chances. The rare ticket requires one to note opening dates and apply online. The committee discourages direct manual booking and has shifted to the online web portal. The Arjitha Seva such as Thomala seva, Archana, Nijapada Darshanam, Suprabatha Darshanam Seva, Astadala Pada Padmaradhana, Visesha Pooja are pooled in one website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in (or) www.ttdsevaonline.com.
The random presentation started three years ago and offered to any devotee. The pilgrims who receive the Arjitha Seva get the inner sanctum darshan for the Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy. Since 2016 the temple management board issue the TTD electronic Seva once a month at the online portal. These Seva tickets were used in daily temple activities while others were booked for specific days.
TTD Lucky DIP Registration Booking process
Requirements for TTD Lucky Dip registration process 2021
The TTD board has implemented a new requirement as follows:
- They need to apply through the ttd online process, where they need to create a user login detail at ttd seva online portal.
- Applicants should use the Aadhaar card to apply for the seva. However, they won’t be eligible to apply again until six months are over once the Seva is allotted.
- Have a registered mobile number for the Arjitha seva lucky dip.
TTD Lucky DIP Booking Registration process for Arjitha Seva tickets
- Go to the official TTD website page https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ (or) www.ttdsevaonline.com
- The portal will show all upcoming events and the temple timings. The registration process takes place every month and opens at 11:00 am on the first Friday, and the last day to apply is at 10:00 am following Tuesday.
- Log in to the official page using the user login detail acquired during the first registration. First-time users need to register first to receive the user login details to proceed.
- On the homepage, go to the TTD Electronic Seva dip option and select the register tab on the menu.
- Next, go to the Seva selection page on the portal and click on the check option to open the Arjitha dates selection page.
- Click on the choose all to work on the date and seva simultaneously.
- Enter all required details such as the name of the applicant, email, registered mobile number, age, gender, and Aadhaar number.
- The portal allows a maximum of two people for the Arjitha seva registration.
- You can select a specific seva and date by choosing the name of the seva and the date.
- On the last step, confirm the registration details, the portal sends the TTD management for approval of the seva.
How to Check TTD lucky Dip Results (Selection list)?
The last day of registration is Tuesday at 10.00 AM, the portal closes until Friday next month. The process is done once a month, and applicants have to wait for new entries. The final list is after one hour of Lucky dip enrollment time and the file sent through the SMS and email method.
Applicants in the selection list need to make the payment within 24 hours from when they received the message. They can view the status using the online portal and follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website and enter their login details to proceed.
- Enter your enrollment number/ mobile phone number/Aadhaar number.
- On the menu, select the search button, and the results will display on the screen.
- The list can be download for reference.
The TTD board has given new allotment dates starting from 7th September, pilgrims will choose from different seva, and if selected, they can make payments in the online mode provided in the TTD website portal.