TTD Kalyana Mandapam
Marriage ceremonies should be grace with happiness and beautiful memories. The couple chooses the best for their wedding day, including the wedding hall, a place where they will remember entirely. The TTD Kalyana Mandapam is an exclusive, beautiful and popular hall which Is located at Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad. The hall has different functions and can hold a large number of people at once. Couples who wish to have their wedding in the Kalyana Mandapam hall should check on the hall availability, pricing, and the general rules then proceed to book for their wedding day.
TTD Kalyana Mandapam Booking
The booking process happens through the official website page tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in (or) www.ttdsevaonline.com. The TTD temple management board has a well-designed and maintained marriage convention centers in India. The TTD KalyanaMandapam functional hall is an excellent project in which they plan to have all services online. People will book slots for the portal.
The Terms and Conditions for TTD Kalyana Mandapam Booking
The temple management has several rules laid for the couples who wish to have their wedding solemnized at the TTD Kalyanamandapam hall.
- The bride and groom must be from the Hindu religion.
- The bride should be 18 years and above.
- The bridegroom must be 21 years and above.
- Only arrange marriages are allowed in the TTD Kalyanamandapam hall.
- Before the ceremony or booking, the couples should produce all the required documents such as the Aadhaar card, school certificates and have photocopies for the same for both the bride and groom.
- Have your original documents and the Mandapam booking details.
- You need to book in advance 90 days before.
- The couple will have to pay the full rent amount during the hall booking.
- For full details refer https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/kmInstructions
TTD Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking
Steps to book TTD Kalyanamandapam using the official website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login
Steps to book TTD Kalyanamandapam using the official website www.ttdsevaonline.com
- Visit the official website link https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login
- On the menu, select the Kalyanamandapam option and proceed.
- Now click on the select checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select your state name Andhra pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, odisha, Kerala
- Next, enter your district name, for example, TTD Kalyanamandapam in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, himayat nagar, vizag, kakinada, Nellore, East Godavari, Guntur, Anantapur, and Kadapa Kurnool. These are among the districts available for booking.
- Click on the district name from the list of the marriage halls, as shown per district.
- The page will show a calendar where the couple can choose the date for reservation. The available date will show in green while the red is already book days.
- Enter the number of days you wish to book and also give a short description of the booking. There are several weddings presented, such as Upanayanam, marriage, Shastipoorti, Satyanarayana Vratham, Seemantham, Barasala, Aannaprasana, and engagement.
- The hall only offers a maximum of two days booking where the check time is 3:00 PM, and the checkout is after 48 hours.
- Login TTD Seva online, enter your registered email address and password.
- Enter whether the booking is for you or other participants, key in the participant’s ID details to proceed.
- Enter the name of the male participant, and upload the photograph, enter the id proof document through scanned copy, and the address.
- Check the terms and conditions, proceed to enter your check-in and checkout date.The days will display on the screen, make a payment through the online method to confirm your reservation.
TTD Helpline Numbers
TTD Toll free number 1800 425 333 333 & 180 425 4141 (24/7)