Jyotirlinga Bhimashankar Temple Timings, Poojas, Darshan, How to Reach. how to reach bhimashankar from mumbai, Pune, Shirdi. Poojas at Bhim Shankar Temple. Yearly Poojas at Bhimashankar Temple.
Sree Bhima Shankar Jyotirlingam: Bhim Shankar temple is very famous among the Shaiva temples located in Maharashtra. As it is one of the jyotirlingams situated in India. Bhim Sankar Jyotirlingam is located at Bhima Sankar village of Pune district in Maharashtra. Lord Shiva’s Bhim Sankar Jyotirlingam in the hilly region of Sahyadri hills.
This temple visit is also interesting destination for trekkers. This article gives you the details of Bhim Sankar Jyotirlingam temple timings, daily schedule, online ticket booking procedure, how to reach and other details.
|Name of the temple
|Bhima Shankar Temple
|Online / Offline
Poojas at Bhim Shankar Temple:
Number of poojas are performed in this Jyotirlingam according to the day, occasion and time. Especially daily poojas, yearly poojas, sasvata poojas will perform on the names of the devotees and Prasadam will be sent to the address mentioned.
Daily Poojas at Bhimashankar Temple:
The following poojas are done daily from morning to evening at this temple at certain timings. These are regular poojas and also part of daily schedule of temple. The list is as given below.
- Laghurudra – Maha Naivedyam- Brahman Bhojan Laghurudra- Maha Naivedya
- Laghu Rudra
- Maha Puja- Maha Naivedya
- Maha Puja
- Rudra Abhishek
Yearly Poojas at Bhima Shankar Temple:
These poojas at temple are for devotees who register their name at particular pooja. The list of yearly poojas are given below.
Name of the pooja Description No of pujas in an Year
Monday Puja Pooja On every Monday 52
Pradosh Kala Pooja Puja at Pradosha time on Trayodasi 25 Siva Ratri Pooja Puja on Sia Yatri 12 Amavasya Pooja Puja on Amavasya 12
Details of yearly Pooja registration at Bhim Shankar temple:
- This pooja is performed on the days you registered.
- Prasadam will be sent once in a month.
- Pooja will continue from the starting date to 1 year.
- To get registration and amount details, devotees can contact the number below 9970045972
Shasvata Puja at Bhimashankar temple: The list of poojas permanent at Bhim Shankar Jyotirlingam on the name of registered devotees. Shasvata Poojas are given below Laghu Rudra and Brahman Bhojan
- Laugh Rudra and Maha Naivedyam
- Laugh Rudra
- Shravan Monday and Maha Sivaratri
- Maha Puja and Maha Naivedyam
- Maha Puja
- Rudra Abhishek
Details of Shasvat Pooja Registration:
- These poojas at temple are performed once in an year, on the date which devotees mention.
- Prasadam will be given one in an year.
- This Sasvata pooja will perform once in an year upto 20 years from the starting date. To get registered and know more details, Use the number given 9970045972.
Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Temple Timings
Temple daily schedule:
The events below are done periodically from morning to night at BhimShankar Jyotirlingam. Of course, timings may change on any special events like festivals, eclipses etc., Time Event.
|Nija Rupa Darshan
|Regular Pooja , Abhishekam
|Naivedyam Pooja (No Abhishekam)
|Regular Pooja, Abhishekam
|Madhya Aarti (No darshan for 45 minutes)
|Shringar Darshan start
|Shringar Darshan close (No Abhishekam)
- Also Abhishekam inside the temple,on Monday, Pradosham, Shravana Month, Maha Sivaratri till 6:00 PM allowed.
- On remaining days other than above days, Abhsihekam inside temple only till 2:00PM.
Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga Temple Darshan Online Booking
Online ticket booking:
To book your pooja online through the official website of Bhima Shankar Jyotirlingam temple , you can follow the procedure below – Open the link below of Bhimshankar temple website https://bhimashankar.net.in/ – Select Specific Pooja on the page. – Read the instructions display on the webpage regarding money pay and others. – If you agree with them, select check box and CONTINUE.
- Enter the mobile Number and email ID.
- OTP will be sent to the mail ID.
- Enter OTP and complete the procedure like Pooja date, names, and other.
- Follow the steps to complete the registration.
How to Reach Bhim Sankar Jyotirlingam Temple?
- By Air: The nearest airport is Pune Airport. The distance from airport to this temple is 119 KM.
- By Rail: The nearest Railway Station is Pune. The distance from Railway station to Bhim Sankar temple is 123 KM. Cabs, Buses are available.
- By Road: Number of buses are available from Pune to Bhim Sankar temple regularly. From Shivaji Nagar ST Stand, buses available at various timings 5.30 AM, 6:00 AM, 6:30 AM, 7:00 AM, 7;30 AM to 2:00 PM. From Gahtkopar at 11 AM. The toppings from Pune to Bhim Sankar are Rajguru Nagar, Manchar, Taleghar. Time taken to reach id 3hr 30mins. From Bombay, it may take 5 hours.