TTD 10,000 rs donation VIP Darshan Tirumala tickets online booking at ttdsevaonline.com & Tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
TTD VIP Darshan 10000
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam board in charge of the renowned Lord Sri Venkateswara temple at Tirumala. They have a brilliant idea ready for implementation, they have introduced a VIP Darshan ticket worth Rs. 10,000. The amount goes to the TTD Srivari Trust. The temple executive (AV Dharma Reddy) gave critical remarks stating that any devotee without the VIP darshan recommendation letter is now eligible to get the VIP darshan ticket by providing the Rs. 10,000 donations to the TTD trust.
TTD Vip Darshan 10000 Online Booking
The Tirumala temple official will issue the ticket after the pilgrim deposits Rs. 10,000. The devotee will get the VIP endorsement letter, which was challenging to get in the recent past. The devotee will get the endorsement letter from the counter, which will open soon at the temple. The official will also introduce the selling of nine tickets per family on the same system. Devotes with the endorsement letter will give Rs. 500 on top of the donation to get the VIP ticket at the bank’s counter. The program works offline and will soon avail of the online platform.
How to book TTD 10000 VIP Darshan ticket online
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam temple has implemented the online website for devotees to make online bookings. It’s more accessible and fast compared to the manual process.
- Visit the official website (TTD official website) https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login
- On the homepage, click on the Srivani donation tab.
- Make your donation take a print out of the endorsement letter, which will be submitted at the Bank counter Tirumala.
- Ensure you send the letter before the darshan day where you’re to pay for the VIP ticket darshan Rs.500.
TTD Vip Darshan 10000 rs Ticket in Tirumala
- For the VIP darshan ticket, the devotee has to visit the Gokulam guest house located near the TTD JEO camp office. The area to visit the temple office from this point.
- The devotee will offer the Rs. 10,000 donations to the temple counter official and receive the VIP darshan confirmation letter.
- After receiving the letter, visit the Vijaya bank in Tirumala, located near the Supadam. Submit the confirmation letter and pay Rs.500/- for the VIP ticket.
- The temple allows the devotee to buy nine tickets per family. The officials will avail the VIP ticket on the next day in the morning.
- All devotee who has the VIP ticket will assemble at the break Darshan entrance at VQC1 on the next day morning hours to avail the VIP darshan.
- The pilgrims have the chance to donate the amount in advance; they can avail the ticket in the next six months. Note if the devotee avails their darshan, they have to apply again to avail of a new darshan.
Rs. 10,000 donation VIP darshan timings and reporting point
The TTD management has set a schedule for the devotees to avail of the VIP tickets. The process runs from 5:00-6:00 am daily, devotees have to avail themselves at Supadam in Tirumala for darshan. The new system has taken proper effect as many devotees are dedicated to donate and buy the VIP tickets.
The process was complicated before, and it needed someone in authority to get the endorsement letter. Some times may change the reporting place due to some internal changes. so we prefer please check the vip darshan reporting time, date & location mentioned in the ticket.
For more official information please visit tirumala.org, ttdsevaonline.com (or) tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in