Tirumala special entry darshan 300 Rupees ticket online booking at ttdsevaonline.com. TTD 300 rs Ticket Online Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in (New Tirumala balaji temple seva online booking website).
Tirumala TTD board committee governing Tirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple, come up with a brilliant technological idea. An introduction to a website portal to book your Darshan. The idea is highly embraced by devotees who can book ttd online tickets from anywhere. The process is easy and fast convenient for all pilgrims. The portal has several services besides the booking process, as they can check the availability of tickets by date and time. The status and information about the tirumala balaji temple are indicated. TTD seva online portal is available on mobile devices by downloading and installing on your phone. Today we focus on the services, temple timings, ticket booking, and more information about the tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in portal.
The devotees are assured of the best accommodation facilities after they book their Darshan. The temple offers three Darshan, namely.
|Sarvadarshan||General Free Darshan for the regular pilgrims|
|Divyadarshan||The devotees, are from around. They came on foot.|
|Seegra darshan||it’s a special entry darshan with a price tag of 300 rupees.|
The tickets are available online, where devotees can pick on the above Darshan. In the past, the process was manual, and one had to visit the temple of ticket purchase. However, the number of devotees grew, and temple management sought a better way of dispatching the tickets. The portal displays the available rooms and free dates and time. Use the official website portal www.ttdsevaonline.com. Book the special entry darshan at 300 RS and get one Laddu free, the booking process is open round the clock. The devotees can also make an e-Hundi offering during the booking process. Note the pilgrims can visit the TTD e-darshan counters located in India.
TTD 300 rs Ticket Online Booking
The online booking process for TTD 300 rs special entry darshan tickets on the official website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in (or) www.ttdsevaonline.com
- Log in to the official TTD Seva Online web page https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login
- On the homepage, login using your user id or select the registration tab for new users.
- After accessing the page, select the date from the four-month calendar.
- The page will show the available TTD 300 slots on the day you settle for; a maximum of 6 tickets is allowed on each transaction made by the applicant.
- The system shows a tick on the selected slot, giving the number of available tickets on each slot. The regular/general tickets slot has 1300 tickets available and is always open from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Pilgrims allowed to buy two extra Laddus ( 50 rupees per laddu ).
- Recheck the above details and continue by entering the devotee’s details. Each devotee should provide accurate information. Have some proof documents such as Aadhaar card, voter’s ID, passport, PAN card or DL
- Recheck the details and, once satisfied with the information, proceed and make a payment. The portal will generate an E-receipt where you download and make a printout. The details of the online booking sent to your email and registered mobile number.
Tirumala 300 rs ticket & Room booking Online
TTD online booking special entry darshan, accommodation, and room booking with Darshan in Nandakam guest house.
The TTD committee has special accommodation offers at the luxurious Nandakam guest house. Devotees can book the special entry darshan and have the privilege to get a room at the 12 hour guest house. Pilgrim can check the available seats through the TTD portal a chart will show select the date and location. The page is indicated with colors where green means available and red show its already booked. The accommodation prices are different, according to Darshan. Three hundred fifty rupees for a luxury room in the Nandakam guest house for 12 hours.
Varaha swamy guest house, Rambagicha rest house, Sapthagiri, Srinivasam, and Vishnuvasam. 100 rupees is the minimum amount for a fully furnished room, which has two beds with attached toilet
Since the temple receives many pilgrims per day, the room booking process is done in advance sometimes two months before. You can make an online booking ten days earlier to avoid inconveniences. The room booking procedure is done from 11 AM daily for the online platform and e-darshan counters. Note if you don’t vacate the room in the given hours, the TTD management will offer a penalty fine. Applicants taking beyond 72hours receive a hefty fine of 400%.
The management has constructed 7512 cottages; they provide free accommodation to devotees who cannot afford to book or stay in Tirupati and Tirumala. TTD also has dormitory accommodation with lockers to ease the accommodation process. The service is free for all devotees visiting the holy temple. They also have different rooms for the general, VIP, VVIP according to rates. The booking process applies either online booking or the manual operation of the counter booking process.
TTD Seva Online
The e-darshan counter price is different as devotees booking via the counters starting from 50 rupees. Tirumala room online booking starts at 100 rupees. Book in advance through the portal with a minimum of 2 days and a maximum of two months booking. All bookings will require registration documents together with proof documents.
TTD 300 RS Darshan online booking availability
- First visit this https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/sedAvailability
- TTD seva online website display tickets are available or not
- Select the TTD special entry darshan availability chart option
- Red color indicates tickets are sold out.
- Green indicates tickets available
- Blue color indicates Quota not released for specific day.
- Select date & fill details, Pay darshan ticket cost. Happy Darshan
Tirumala news on special entry darshan online booking latest updates
- The booking process has slowed down due to the recent epidemic COVID-19.
- The Indian government has taken lock down measures to avoid the spread of the virus.
- The TTD has closed the temple Tirumala darshan activities for these 78 days.
- Today the temple has followed government guidelines; presently, 7000 devotees have made an online booking.
- The temple will accommodate the pilgrim for one day (24 hours).
- The days have reduced to comply with the government rules and also keep the devotees safe from the COVID-19 (Corona virus).
- All devotees are to follow the strict measure offered by the tirumala balaji temple management.
- Note the devotees have to agree with terms and conditions as they enter Tirumala from the Alipiri gate using cars or on foot.
- The TTD will give one laddu for every devotee instead of two.
- The temple allows 250 pilgrims for darshan per hour.
- The number of ticket booking has reduced from 10 maximums to 6 per group for online and manual booking.
- The devotee should maintain hygiene throughout the darshan.
- These are some of the guidelines from the Indian government to help fight the epidemic. However, devotees can continue checking for available slots from the portal.
TTD Official websites 2020
|TTD online booking new website||https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login|
|TTD Information website online||https://www.tirumala.org/|
|Old website of tirumala tirupati devasthanam||www.ttdsevaonline.com|
|SVBC TTD website||http://www.svbcttd.com/|
- at what time ttd online booking opens
TTD officials will published at TTD Seva Online official web portal notice board. So please refer: https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in