Best Online TTD Tirumala Tirupati Laddu order services. Tirumala TTD Laddu Order Online | How to by tirupati laddu Procedure | can i get Home Delivery?
Delicious is an understatement for the mouth-watering Tirumala Tirupati Laddu. The well-baked sweet Laddu is prepared with flour, sugar, ghee, oil, dry fruits and cardamom. Devotees from various parts of India and outside the country seek ways to access the Tirupati Laddu at all costs. The temple prepares thousands of them daily to try and satisfy the high demands. However, it’s challenging to distribute the numerous numbers of orders through physical orders and deliveries.
To satisfy the growing orders, TTD temple authorities have established an online platform for pilgrims to state their order requests. The authorities have also introduced physical points outside the Temple for fast and easy distribution. All Laddus are made at the temple’s kitchen Potu and ferried to various locations in the country. TTD temple trust ensures the locations are clean and safe for all pilgrims/visitors. Interested users can book their Laddus in advance through the official site via the link https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login (or) ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in
Available Items on Tirupati Laddu
- Sugar/filtered sugar
- Dry fruits
- Cashew nuts
- Edile camphor
The ingredients make the Laddu yummy making pilgrims come back for more. It’s believed the temple makes more than 3, 00,000 Laddu daily to cover the orders. Besides the website portal, devotees can also call the TTD contact numbers 18004154141 or 18004253333. This will help state any enquiries or place orders easily.
Places to Avail Tirupati Laddu (Example of Some Cities)
Tirumala Tirupati Temple management resolved to distribute the Laddu outside the temple due to various reasons. Pilgrims can access Laddu in different cities/towns/locations as follows:
Tirupati Laddu Online Booking
Steps to order Tirumala Laddu online
- Visit the Tirupati Laddu or TTD Laddu website page
- Enter your login credentials to access the website.
- Next, enter the required information like name, address and contact number.
- Choose the number of Laddus you need and proceed to the payment page.
- Enter the amount to complete the payment process.
- The system will generate an acknowledgement slip.
- Download or print the slip for reference.
- Visit the nearest TTD laddu sale point to collect your order.
- The TTD is not making home deliveries due to the huge demand. However, one can get the Laddu at the stated locations. To know the nearest point to collect the laddu one can check the website.
Tirupati Laddu Cost 2023
The temple sells laddu based on size, pilgrims can select the preferred size from the portal.
- The medium size goes for Rs. 50.
- Vada is sold at Rs. 100
- Big or special Abhisheka laddu (Kalyanam Laddu) is priced at Rs. 200.
Suppose the pilgrim requests extra Laddu they should pay extra money based on the authority’s rates. Pilgrims can only get an extra 2 Laddu per ticket. However, visitors can only get an extra if it is available at the Laddu counter. Note, all devotees taking Darshan at the temple are entitled to a free Laddu Prasadam. The Darshan ticket helps devotees get one Laddu at the temple. Anyone wishing to have more should have a special Darshan ticket.
How can I book Tirupati Laddu?
Devotes need to visit the TTD website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login and follow the booking instructions.
Tirupati laddu home delivery Available?
No, Now TTD is not providing home delivery to the Devotees Home.
Kalyanotsavam laddu cost 2023
Big Vada Cost in Tirumala