Incredible Details on History Timings and Poojas of Yadagirigutta Temple (Yadadri). Yadagirigutta Temple Timings, Sevas, How to Reach. Yadagirigutta Temple Photos. Telangana yadagirigutta temple Online Booking 2024. Yadadri Room booking 2024. Yadagirigutta Temple VIP Darshan Timings Online Booking at https://online.yadadrionline.in/
Beautiful, exceptional and impressive words that can describe India’s temples and shrines. The temples are well-decorated and hold important meaning to all devotees. Every year, people travel far and wide to seek blessings and relief from curses, disease and other misfortunes from the holy deities. Every Deity plays a significant role in Pilgrim’s lives, making them unique supernatural beings. Telangana State is among the top States with different temples/shrines, thus receiving thousands of pilgrims daily for temple purposes.
The Yadagirigutta (Yadadri), one of the most famous temples in India, is situated in Telangana state in the Nalgonda district. It’s unique as it’s located around the capital city. Lakshmi Narasimha (Lord Vishnu) is the main Deity Yadagirigutta temple.
Significant History of Yadagirigutta Temple
All Hindu temples hold significant history based on the Deity or past activities, victories, or supernatural happenings. The Yadagirigutta temple offers exceptional history, making it a unique temple in Telangana. Maharishi Yada did an atonement to Lord Vishnu. Due to this dedication, Lord Narasimha, who is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, came and showed himself in several ways:
- Ugra Narasimha.
- Jwaalaa Narasimha.
- Lakshmi Narasimha.
- Yogananda Narasimha.
- Gandabheranda Narasimha.
Sri Narasimha was requested by Maharishi Yada to stay on the hill through these different forms. When Lord Narasimha accepted, the hill was made the residential place for the Deities who are present and worshipped in the temple(Pancha Narasimha Kshetram).
Yadagirigutta Temple Pooja / Seva Timings, Price
The temple opens early, allowing devotees to stream and perform their Sevas and Poojas on time. The temple open from 4:00 AM. until 9:45 PM. This ensures the activities of the day are performed well. The following are examples of the timing and Poojas of the temple:
Yadagirigutta Temple Timings
The Yadagirigutta temple timings and poojas time table.
|3:30 AM||Temple Opens|
|03:30AM to 04:00AM||Suprabhatam|
|4:00 AM to 4:30 AM||(Thiruvaradhana)|
|4:30 AM to 5:15 AM||(Bala Bogam)|
|5:15 AM to 6:15 AM||(Nijabhishekam)|
|5:15 AM to 7:00 AM||(Shataghatabishekam (Swati Nakshatram only)|
|6:15 AM to 7:00 AM||Sri Swamy Vari Tulasi Sahasra Namarchana, |
Sri Anjaneya Swamy Variki Sahasra Namarchana
|7:00 AM to 9:00 AM||Darshanam (All)|
|7:15 AM to 9:30 AM||Sudharshana Narasimha Homam|
|9:00 AM to 10:00 AM||VIP Break Darshanam|
|9:45 AM to 11:30 AM||Nitya Kalyanotsavam|
|9:00 AM to 11 :00 AM||Anjaneya Swamy Aaku Pooja (Every Tuesday)|
|10:00 AM to 11:45 AM||Darshanamas (All)|
|11:45 PM to 12:30 PM||Maharaja Bhogam|
|12:30 PM to 3:00 PM||Darshanams|
|03:00 PM to 04:00 PM||Dwarabandanamu|
|04:00 PM to 05:00 PM||VIP Break Darshanam|
|05:00 PM to 06:00 PM||Andalamma Unjal Seva (Every Friday)|
|05:00 PM to 07:00 PM||Darshnamas (All)|
|05:30 PM to 06:30 PM||Vendi Mokku Jodu Sevalu|
|06:45 PM to 07:00 PM||Darbar Seva|
|07:00 PM to 07:30PM||Thiruvaradhana|
|07:30 PM to 08:15 PM||Sri Swamy Vari Tulasi Sahasra Namarchana, |
Sri Anjaneya Swamy Variki Sahasra Namarchana
|08:15 PM to 09 :00 PM||Darshnamas (All)|
|09:00 PM to 09:45 PM||Aragimpu|
|09:46 PM||Temple close|
NB. The table events change from time to time during celebrations and ceremonies.
How to Reach Yadagirigutta Temple
There are various modes of transport when travelling to Yadagirigutta temple:
The nearest railway station is Raigiri, which is 9 km from the temple. One can take private or public transport (taxi or bus) to the temple. The Secunderabad railway station is 62 km from the temple.
The temple is 14 km from Bhongir bus station and a distance of 62 km from Hyderabad city.
The Hyderabad airport is 91 km from the temple. One can connect with other means once they land at the airport.
Important Facts of Yadagirigutta Temple
- The temple has the 12 pillars of Alvars, showing the great significance of the temple.
- When the pilgrims visit the temple, they are sure their desires will be satisfied.
- There are a number of idols of silver of Lakshmi Narasimha found inside the temple, which the pilgrims adore and worship.
- The devotees vising the temple are many due to its accessible location (Located near the capital city).
Miracles in Yadagirigutta temple.
Chakra, being the temple’s main symbol, is Lord Vishnu’s primary weapon. The temple’s miracle comes in a golden Sudarshana Chakra at the top of Sanctum Sanctorum. The latest form of Lord Narasimha is “Vaidya Narasimha”, which is the 6th form (doctor’s form). The devotees believe and trust in him for his cure of severe diseases.
Yadagirigutta Temple Photos
The Architecture of Yadagirigutta Temple, Telangana
The architecture of this temple is derived from the Vaishnava Agama Shastras, Thenkalai tradition from south India. P. Madhusudhan and Anand Sai were the creative and principal Yadagiri Gutta temple architects. Having knowledge of Agama Shastras and old designs made them the leading architects.
- The temple was constructed using three types of stones as follows:
- The street shila stones were used for idols Goddesses.
- The floor and walls were built with Napasuka Sila.
- Stones used in the sanctum sanctorum for leading deities are Krishna Shila.
- In the past, the temple was set on 2 acres of land. Now, its base stands at 14 acres of land.
- Yadagirigutta temple utilises Black granite stone, similar to Telangana’s Kakatiya Dynasty.
Festivals are Held at Yadadri Temple
Devotees get the privilege to worship and gather for various festivals in the Yadadri temple as follows:
- Devi Navarathrulu.
- Hanuman Jayanthi.
- Manavala Mahammavari Thirunakshatram.
- Ramanuja Acharya Thirunakshatram.
- Sri sway vari Jayanthi Mahotsavams.
- Thiruppavari alwar Thirunakshatram.
- Sree Krishna janmastami.
- Nammalvar Thirunakshatram.
- Annakut Utsavam.
- Andal Thirunakshatram.
- Thirumanjari alwar Thirunakshatram.
- Margali Masam.
- Maha Siva Ratri.
Yadagirigutta Temple Official Website
|Yadadri Temple Online Booking portal||https://yadadritemple.telangana.gov.in/index.html|
|Yadagirigutta Sri lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Portal||https://yadagiriguttasrilakshminarasimhaswamy.org|
|Yadagirigutta Accommodation room booking portal||https://online.yadadrionline.in/home|
|Registration for Booking link||https://online.yadadrionline.in/signup|
|Yadagirigutta Temple VIP Darshan Timings Online Booking||https://online.yadadrionline.in/home|
How to Book Yadadri Temple Seva Tickets?
The Yadadri Temple receives a lot of visitors, mainly during the festive seasons. This makes it hard to book tickets manually at the temple’s counter. To curb the congestion, temple authorities provide a digital portal for convenient booking. Online Darshan ticket bookings are found in three types:
- There is a Sarva Darshan or free Darshan.
- The special Darshan.
- After getting the Seva, you can have the Darshan.
- VIP Special Darshan
Many people use the Yadadri temple Darshan. However, due to the reduced number of tickets and numerous pilgrims, few tickets are released daily according to the planned number. The special Darshan tickets are booked in two ways:
- You can buy the Special Darshan tickets from the counter in the temple. However, the VIP Darshan goes for Rs. 300 per devotee.
- You can book online.
- During festivals, the Darshan is booked online only.
The best time to visit the Yadadri temple is from October to March. However, the temple is always open throughout based on the pilgrim’s best timing.
Yadagirigutta Online Booking official website link: https://online.yadadrionline.in/home
- All visitors should respect the temple and everyone.
- No spitting or trashing is allowed within the temple.
- No smoking or drinking in the temple premises.
- Non-vegetable foods are also restricted.
- Visitors should deposit their offerings in the Hundi only.
- Before going to the main temple, all devotees need to visit the Pancha Narasimha Varu.
Reliable Temple Contact Details
- Reception contacts: 08685-236623
- Temple number: 08685-236622
- Admin office: 08685-236645
- Which is the best time to visit the Yadadri temple?
The temple is open throughout, but October to March is the most recommended month to visit.
- When does the yadagirigutta temple open & close?
The Yadadri temple opens from 4:00 am to 9:45 pm.
- Yadagirigutta temple official website